A/N

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for being patient with me. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during this crisis. I can now give you a definitive date for when updates will return to normal: Monday, April 27. Starting with Blood Bonds, and then so on as stated in my original schedule.

Here are my reasons for this specific date:

1) I've been just generally unwell for the last several months, and my health had never been good. Plus just not having enough sleep with full time work and school. I'm just taking this time to try and stay healthy and not overwhelm myself.

2) With the COVID - 19 crisis, I'm not an essential worker but my job allows me to work from home. However our company has cut our team by almost 80% (less work) so my remaining coworkers and I have to take on all of the work now.

3) I'm still "going" to school. My last exams end at the end of this week. As I'm writing this note, I'm studying for my exam at 8am.

I know how many of you are invested in my books and I promise never to forget about them but tbh I haven't even logged into Wattpad for weeks and I see thousands of notifications when I do. I wish I could respond to them all.

Thank you all for your patience. I will see you the following Monday. That's a promise.

-Lily