Fino Alla Prossima Volta*

[*Til We Meet Again]
Sunlight filtered through the various openings in your room, a soft ocean breeze rustling the sheer white curtains. You groaned and turned to your lover, snuggling into his chest. You felt an arm fall over your figure and pull your waist closer to his, a kiss placed on your forehead. "Good morning, bellisima." Caesar's words met your ears and sent pulses of warmth to your face. "Mnnn just a few more days..." You sighed and threw a leg over him.

He chuckled and peppered your face with kisses again, brushing your (h/c) locks away from it. "But I have to leave soon." He sleepily answered you, pulling you ontop of him. You opened your eyes and met those beautiful orbs of citrine, tenderly you reached out a small hand and thumbed one of his tattooed triangles on his face. "I'll be so sad when you're gone." You pouted at him, your limbs caging him in against the mattress. "I know, I'll miss you too." He cupped your face and brought your lips to his, sitting up and running a hand down to rest on your hip. You pulled away breathlessly and placed your forehead against his. "I love you Caesar, with all my heart."

He smiled wide and held you tightly against him. "(Y/n), bambina, I love you more." He kissed your neck gently, his lips brushing over the deep purple bruises he had left last night. You slid off of him and took his hand, encouraging him to get dressed as you did the same. "Mama Mia, I really made a mess of you huh?" His quiet comment made you look back at him, your nude form exposed in the early sunlight. You smirked at him before slipping on your undergarments and another dress, "Yes you did, and I wouldn't have it any other way." You walked over to him, your fingertips danced over his chest and abs before running around and up his back. You pulled him in for another quick kiss. "Now hurry and get dressed, Lisa Lisa is probably already waiting for you and Joseph."

He scoffed at your taunting, mock offense lacing his voice. "Oh do you really think that brute would be up this early?"

You shook your head and laughed, pushing him out of the bedroom and down to the main entrance downstairs. "If you don't hurry then they'll leave without you." He grinned and took your hand, twirling you down the hallway. "Now that wouldn't exactly be a bad thing would it? I would get to wake up your lovely face every morning." He spoke with such an airy buoyancy you couldn't help but giggle. "After you come back you can, and we can get married and possibly even start a family." You kissed him when he pulled you close, earning a shocked face from your proposal. "(Y/n), that would be wonderful."

You met Lisa Lisa and Joseph downstairs, enjoying the decadent breakfast Suzie Q had made. That meal was one of the best ones you had ever had by far.

Time flew and soon it was time for the three hamon users to depart. You waved goodbye to them as they each stepped onto the small boat to the mainland. Before Caesar stepped on your rushed to him to give him one last kiss. "Caesar! Promise me you'll come back and marry me." You clung to his tall figure and pleaded with your eyes. He smiled tenderly and kissed you slowly, much to the annoyance of Joseph. "I promise you cara, I'll come back and marry you."

And with those words he stepped away from your warm grasp, his fingertips brushing against yours for what seemed would be the last time. You watched the boat speed away across the water to the mainland, smiling to yourself about all the beautiful future plans you had with Caesar Zeppeli. "Fino alla prossima volta, Caesar."