Chapter 1" What's Going on"

Inside the PS company 8 visual kei bands started to gather in the meeting room one by one. First Xeno, then Alice Nine, then the rest of the groups walked in one after another, until the last group The GazettE walked in to join everyone else. Confused about the situation, it was only natural that the same 2 questions kept on popping into everyone's head: Did something happen? Why was everyone called here? However, the slamming of the door quickly cut off their thoughts. Everyone was looking around hoping that someone would enlighten them on the situation, but it seems that no one was speaking up.

Finally Byou who couldn't stand the silence anymore asked,  "Umm, do any of you know what is going on? Why were we all called here?"

His questions were followed by numerous answers of "No" from the others in the room.  

"Maybe we are gathering to talk about a joint concert or something" Hiroto suggested.

"Nah, I don't think that is possible if it that was the case our manger would of known. He didn't even know why we were suddenly called to a meeting" Aoi replied.

"Maybe they want to give us a 3 month long break in Canada where we can relax and write new songs" Kei said.

Suddenly everyone turned their heads to look at Kei... 5 seconds later everyone in the room burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, that's got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard" Manabu said while holding his stomach laughing.

"This is the first time I've heard Kei crack a joke" Takeru added while wiping the tears that were about to fall.

"Guys lets just wait for someone ot come and tell us what's going on instead of guessing" Kanon suggested.

"Eh, no way we need to prepare ourselves for the upcoming news" Ko-ki expressed.

"We're not going to war Ko-ki" Shin said in a monotone voice  

"You never know! Maybe the company is gathering us together to tell us that the world is about to end and that we need to prepare ourselves for it" Ko-ki replied

Everyone just sweat dropped at what he said.

"I think he's been watching too much TV" Ruki said.

"or played too many zombie games" Shin added

"And you guys thought my suggestion was crazy" Kei said

"Kei your suggestion is just as crazy as Ko-ki's" Chiyu replied

"What are you guys talking about my suggestion is totally normal" Ko-ki whined

"Ko-ki just sit down and shut up" Kouki said.

Ko-ki sat down and started pouting.

Suddenly the door opened putting a stop to all their conversations. Everyone turned their head to the door and watched as the President walked into the room. They all stood up to bow to him then sat back down.

"I am sure that all of you are curious as to why I called you here today" The president started, quickly receiving a nod from everyone.  "The reason why I've called you all here today is because...