12

When I got to my dad's office I knocked because when I don't it makes him extremely angry with me and I don't like when people are angry with me.
"Son. Please come in" dad said with a smile. I walked in and sat in one of the leather chairs he has sat across the desk from him for other people.
"What did you want to see me for?" I asked kinda nervously because I knew what he wanted to talk about. He wants to talk about Andy. And how I brought him into this house without permission.
"Well son. I wanted to talk to you about your brothers. The younger ones to be exact. They are becoming sharp young boys and I want you to teach them how to fight." He says looking at me with a smile while I stare back at him with I'm sure a very stupid expression on my face.
"But I mean if you don't want to then I can..."
"No no no. I want to train them. I just thought that you ware calling me in here to talk about Andy" I said relaxing in my chair and laughing.
"Oh yes. That was my next subject I was fixing to talk about with you" he said crossing his arms and I stiffened back up in my chair not knowing what was fixing to come next.
"Why in Gods name did you bring some random wolf into this pack house without permission. He could hurt everyone here. Ryan. He could hurt the twins. Think about that" he said with an angry but sad expression on his face.
"I'm sorry father. Me, Harvey, Mikey, and sunny all went for a run and we found him all by himself. He said that he ran away because his parents were making him move pack houses like moving across the country but he didn't want to because he just got comfortable here so he ran away so he wouldn't have to move and when he saw us he crumbled in his tracks and started shivering from fear and that broke my heart and then he fell and was unconscious and I just had to save him. I'm sorry I brought him here without permission but I just couldn't leave him out there all alone" I said looking down with tears threatening to spill.
"Well son.." my dad got cut off with sunny busting through the door.
"Rye. Andy needs you. Now" sunny said out of breath and with a scared expression on his face.
"Wait what's wrong with him" I stood up and asked.
"No time to explain just come on." With that I stood up and went to find Andy. But before I was too far away I heard sunny apologized for bursting in and taking rye from the meeting. I ran into the kitchen and I couldn't find Andy. I started freaking out so I started calling his name.
"Andy!" I ran into every room calling his name until I found him on the floor in my room. He was sat there hugging his knees crying. Automatically I ran to him and asked
"Andy. What's wrong. What happened" he looked up at me and said
"No one here likes me Rye. Everyone hates me"
"And where did you get that idea from" I asked him while I was scooting closer to him and putting my arm around his shoulder.
"Today while I was in the kitchen, everyone that was in there came up to me and started whispering bad things in my ear like no one likes you. No one wants you here. Why are you here." And at this point Andy was full on crying again.
"Andy don't listen to them. They don't know you. And I want you here. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I want you here." I said looking at him with a smile. He looked at me and returned the smile and then placed his head on my shoulder. Within just a few minutes I heard the steady pace of his breathing. Assuming and hoping that he was asleep I picked him up and placed him on the bed. I went to turn around to go change clothes Andy grabbed my hand and said
"Please don't go"
"I'm not going anywhere. I'm just getting some clothes from right there" pointing over to my dresser "and then change into them and then get in bed. Ok?" I said smiling at the cuteness that just spoke.
"Ok" he said letting go of my hand and cuddling into the blankets.

💜