"Seriously? You can't go to the enemy base alone! It's too dangerous! I'm going with you!" Yata declared. Kusanagi nodded in agreement then took a quick glance at where you were sitting.

"Ah. You're right. In that case.......Fushimi, would you accompany me?" Kusanagi asked while turning to face him. Saruhiko snapped another match in two before placing it in the ashtray. He looked at him and gave a confused look.

"...........Why me?" he asked after a moment.

"It seems to me that you have a lot to say?"

"I didn't say a word, did I?"

"You already expressed them in actions." Kusanagi argued while glancing at the broken matches. Saruhiko remained quiet as he only stared at the match boxes. You held a hand over your mouth and gave a soft laugh at the funny argument.

"Oh, right. (y/n), would you come with us?" he asked. You froze in your actions then gave a shocked expression while turning to look at him. He wasn't joking. Saruhiko started to stand up while laughing then patted your shoulder.

"Not so funny now, is it?" he said. You shot him a glare before standing up as well and nodding in agreement to Kusanagi's request. The three of you started to head for the door before Yata spoke up.

"Are you sure it's ok to let (y/n) go? I mean, she doesn't have a power and you're going into Blue territory. What if you get into trouble?" Yata asked trying to express his concern. You were a bit hurt by his words so you decided to prove him wrong with actions. As quickly as you possible could, you lunged towards him then grabbed one of his arms then wrapped an arm around his waist. You lifted him up with ease then tossed him over your shoulder like a bag of groceries. He landed on the ground with a loud thunk sound then groaned in pain. You crouched down then lightly poked his forehead while some of the Homra members started laughing.

"I think the Blues will be a piece of cake. I mean, I just took down one of Homra's finest." you 'said' feeling proud of yourself.

"She doesn't need powers, Yata. I've seen her take down tons of guys without 'em. A lot more than you have, that's for sure. Plus, Scepter 4 won't attack knowing a civilian is with us." Kusanagi commented causing the boy to grimace.

"Yeah, yeah, you got me convinced. Now help me up." he said while trying to catch his breath. You laughed then held a hand out for him. He happily took it.

"If you want, I'll bash their heads in just for you, Yata. If they do anything, though." you commented while covering a hand over your fist. Yata was thrilled after hearing that.

"You better! Or else I'll come do it myself!" he argued causing you to smile. As you, Saruhiko, and Kusanagi went out the door, you could hear some of the last bits of conversation before the door closed.

"Haha, you got beat by a girl~."

"S-shut up!"

~Timeskip~

The three of you arrived at Scepter 4's headquarters in Kusanagi's van then parked it by the front gates. Instantly, a few clansmen appeared asking for any weapons to be revealed and handed in to them. You explained that you didn't have any and watched as Kusanagi gave them his lighter. Saruhiko only handed them a single knife. You instantly became suspicious of that since you knew he always had a bunch on him.

"Thank you for waiting." a voice said. You looked towards the gates to see that a man wearing a slightly different uniform with a blue aura surrounding him walked towards the three of you. This was him. The new Blue King known as Reisi Munakata.