Part 7

Thank you guys for your immense love on the story. So here is the next part

Happy Reading❤️

Two Months Later

Swara Sanskar Maheshwari was standing near the dining table with her mouth wide open looking at the scene infront of her. Not only her but every member of the family was in same condition. Swara stumbled due to shock but Parineeta held her.

"Mom am I dreaming?" Swara asked Sujata who herself was standing with support of Ram.

"Swara I think we all are sleeping and seeing one dream" Sujata said looking at her son who was quietly eating his lunch with his own hands without any tantrums and was consuming all the veggies and pulses given to him which was so rare since he doesnt like vegetables much and without making a tantrum no meal of his was completed. But today was quite opposite to that.

"Come on Mini finish your full lunch. See Chachu is also eating everything that is given to him" Parineeta said.

"Chachu not fair. I thought you were in my team. Why are you eating vegetables? Due to you now I have to eat it as well. " Mini whined since Sanskar used to throw tantrums earlier, Mini was his partner in crime at this but now poor Mini's partner has betrayed.

" Eat it Mini. If you won't then how will you grow up and be strong like adults? "Sanskar said. Mini started eating unwillingly.

Swara stared at her husband closely. Something was wrong with him. He has turned serious from this morning. In these two months no doubt there have been tremendous improvements in Sanskar. He is now less dependent on Swara for his works but still was childish. But now like a teenager boy he has started to hide his emotions from her. She needs to find out. Everyone finished their lunch and moved towards their room.

SwaSan Room

Sanskar was standing in the balcony looking into space. Swara came into the room and hugged his from behind.

"Sanskar is something wrong? What are you thinking so deeply." Swara asked keeping her head on his shoulder. Their physical contact was also progressing little by little.

"Nothing." Sanskar said faking a smile.

"From when did my prince started to lie to me about things? Of all the things I taught you this was surely not what I told." Swara said cupping his face and he bursted into tears hugging her.

"Am scared Princess. " he said

"For what?"

"That you will leave me if I wont get fine soon. So I thought to do everything you tell me very nicely so that I get fine soon. " Sanskar said sobbing making her shock.

"Who told you this?" Swara asked.

"Everyone in the party yesterday." He said.

***flashback starts***

Adarsh had cracked a big deal last week and so to celebrate it Durga Prasad Maheshwari threw a huge party yesterday to celebrate it. Almost the entire city was invited and Maheshwari Mansion was decorated like a bride.

Even the Gadodias were invited by Annapurna. Sanskar dressed in a blue tux looked really handsome. He was enjoying himself sipping on the juice. Swara was busy with some ladies ao he was sitting in a corner like obedient child.

Swara got a little emotional seeing her family. No matter what but a girl's heart will forever run after her family members even if they do injustice with her. She thought to give it a last shot and tried talking to Gadodias.