Part 5

"Sanskar dont be stubborn. Its ritual, Swara will have to go today. You go in evening with Adarsh and bring her back." Sujata said.

"No no no no... If Princess will go then I will also go. Princess will you leave your prince here alone." He asked making innocent face.

Swara sighed and looked at Sujata.

"This boy." Muttered Sujata angrily.

"Asad you said we will forever stay together if I will marry her." Sanskar pointed. everyone looked at Asad in shock except Swara.

"So you manipulated him." Annapurna said gritting her teeth.

"He is the best she can have better than your idiot son." Asad said with attitude.

"How dare you speak like that about my son. He is a gem. This girl will regret ditching him." Annapurna said.

"Yeah right we will see." Asad replied.

"Fine Sanskar you can go with Swara." Ram said changing the topic.

"Yayyy" Sanskar clapped happily.

"Chachu you are such a dramebaaz." Mini said. He stick out his tongue.

Soon they left for AsYa mansion. As they were about to enter the house:

"I have a surprise for you Swara." Said Asad. She frowned. "Come in you will get to know."

As soon as she stepped in the hall.
"Shoru" She heard. Was she hallucinating? Or really the strongest support of her life was standing infront of her.

"Dida" she murmured and ran towards her engulfing her in a tight hug. Her emotions gave way and she bursted into tears in her arms.

"Shhh... Shoru is a big girl now. Who cries like this haan." Dida said cajoling her.

"I missed you so much. You know what happened..."

"I know everything that is why when Asad called me telling what has happened I came here. Now come on introduce me to your husband. " Dida said wiping her tears.

Swara turned and got shocked seeing Sanskar in tears.

"What happened Sanskar?" Swara said cupping his face.

"Why were you crying? I don't like when you cry." He said sobbing.

She hugged him immediately calming him.

"See Sanskar she is my Dida. I met her after a long time na. That's why I got emotional. See now I am not crying." Swara said.

Sanskar looked at Dida who held a lovely smile seeing him. He smiled and bent down touching her feet. AsYa were looking at him in shock. They looked at Swara and signalled her" Good training😉"

" Always be blessed Sanskar. May you get well soon. "Dida said caressing his hairs. He smiled.

They sat and chatted for a while. Sanskar was busy in playing games in Swara's phone.

" Come Sanskar let's go to my room. We will watch movie while the ladies are preparing lunch. "Asad said. He nodded happily and went with him.

" All good Swara? Everyone is treating you right? "Zoya asked.

" Yes bhabhi. They have welcomed me with open arms. "Swara replied.

" Then why are you tensed? "She asked.

" Sanskar had that nightmare again last night which he used to have when he had just woke up from Coma. The killing one. "Swara said.

" Are there any chances that his accident was actually planned. "Swara said further.