Part 4

All the confusion will be cleared in today's part.

Happy Reading ❤️

At night

SwaSan are sleeping in their room but just then Swara woke up listening to some sounds coming from next to her. She opened her eyes and got shocked seeing Sanskar shivering and sweating in sleep murmuring something.

"Don't kill me.. Please.. Ahhh.. Dooo... Don't killl meee." He was murmuring.

"Shhhh.. Sanskar... Shhhh.. Everything is fine. Open your eyes." Swara said caressing his hairs lovingly.

But no effect he was still shivering and murmuring. She pushed her a little to bring him back in reality.

"Friendddd." He said getting up and breathing heavily.

"Relax Sanskar it was just a bad dream you are here, safe and sound." Swara said making him drink some water.

"Hmmm.." Sanskar said.

"Come sleep now." She said

They again lied on bed but this time Sanskar kept his head on her chest making her shocked.

"I am scared." He whispered.
She started caressing his hairs

"It was just a nightmare. Sleep. I am here with you." She said and he slept within few minutes feeling relieved but Swara's sleep was long forgotten. She stared at Sanskar for a long time and thought about how they got married few hours ago.

***flashback starts***

It was the wedding day and Swara was lost in her own world not paying attention to what beauticians were doing to her.

She was thinking about her decision of marrying Laksh.

Baraat arrived at Badi and she peeped out smiling at Sanskar who was looking very handsome in Golden sherwani and was looking around with keen interest.

"Sanskar did you like the decoration?" Asked Zoya.

"Yes Zoya this is so beautiful." He said.

"I will have so many ice creams today😍 No one can scold me also. " He said dreamily making AsYa giggle.

"It would have been so great na Sanskar if this is was your marriage with your friend?" Asad said starting his manipulation game.

Sanskar was startled for a moment.

"How can I get married to her? She is marrying lucky." Sanskar said a little sad.

"Think about it Sanskar if you will marry friend. She will stay with you forever. You also said you want your princess to be like friend. Who knows you could find someone like her in future or not?" Zoya further said.

"But she will live in our house so she will live with me only na." Sanskar said innocently.

"But Sanskar she will be Laksh's wife na. She will take care of him. How will she be with you then? If she will marry you then she will stay with you forever and love you." Asad said.

"Really?" He asked to which both nodded. He got lost in his thoughts.

"If you will ask then no one can refuse you Sanskar." Asad said.

Laksh was sitting in Mandap waiting for Swara to come. Just then she came down wearing red lehenga looking very beautiful.

"One minute." Sanskar shouted as Swara was going to sit beside Laksh.

"What happened Sanskar?" Sujata asked.

"I want to marry friend." Sanskar said dropping the bomb.