|13|

It had been two weeks. His brother hadn't returned to Bangkok. He set his tattoo needle down with a sigh.

His art's weren't satisfying him, since his mind wandered around and ended up with the thought of his brother.
Gun was sitting at the corner looking at him. "It's Bright he is messing with N'Harry he must have ended in the hospital out there." He joked as he thought of Mike.

Harry glared at him. He got up as he walked to the door. "Where are you going?" Gun asked amused.

 "Where are you going?" Gun asked amused

"To find my brother." He said as he walked off. "Don't end up like Man will ya?" Gunsmile shouted as he smiled and shook his head at his stubbornness.

"But you could know their little information right?" Gunsmile said as Harry spun around. "Tell me."

"It's just been one week since Bright got discharged-"
"How do you know all this?"
Gun rolled his eyes, "Because he was my friend, I know where he lives and what he does okay? Anyways, the spy I have kept told me they ran away together. They don't live in their home but they live in a secret place which I don't know."
"They?"
"His lover."
Harry was shocked to say the least as he laughed hard, "You're telling me a psychopath has a lover?"
"Two Psychopaths. His lover is insane!" Gunsmile said as he thought back how his spy had shivered when he talked about him.
Harry stared at him.
"They are the dudes that the police can't catch and even if they do, his dad has a lot of wealth. They sell illegal weaponary. They are always fooling at night. Laughing, singing, and dancing all night long. No one dares stop them."
"Why?"
"Just one week and they rule the country side. Bright is a boxer. He beats the shit out of people who even lay his eyes on his lover. So imagine what happens when someone tells them to not make noise. He feels like they are scolding Win." Gunsmile said as he felt goosebumps on his skin too.
"Win..." Harry said as if he had heard this name somewhere.
"Well let's just say they have become the Joker and the Harley Queen out there. If you still want to avenge your brother then it's a suicide." Gunsmile shrugged.

•×•×•×•

Harry walked briskly down the train station. He was going to the country side. He wanted to get his revenge and bring his brother home.

He thought that he would meet them at night, as he boarded the train and looked out of the window.

•×•×•×•

He had made the right decision as he heard laughter and shouts in the street down the hotel he stayed in.

Bright and Win were having the time of their life. They wouldn't care less about family and work. They just needed eachother. It was just perfect living, in their eyes. Bright was dancing with Win. The song being played on Bright's phone was Aphrodite by Rini.

(A/N): I would prefer you to listen to it and read :)

He was swaying here and there as Win was following him with a grin. They were so into the moment and were nearly grinding onto eachother but then Bright pushed him away.

Win's back hit the wall making him whimper. Bright then pinned his hands as he started kissing him. It was the clash of two pairs of hungry lips. The lips moving in sync as they swayed from left to right and it made wet sounds echo in the alleyway with the song playing in the background.

Bright went down to kiss his neck as he left hickies. Win was a moaning mess. The union of the Yin and the Yang was perfectly fit for them. They were the fire and the water that were dangerous but it had its own beauty.

It was going to be a year now since they knew eachother. The whole scenario, how they got together made Win smile. Bright wasn't the old him but he didn't complain the dominant Bright too.

Then he heard some tick. The song was playing on loop. Bright let go as he looked at the person who was standing behind him.

"What do you want?" Bright asked, irritated with the person who ruined the moment. The boy who stood was surprised.

He expected a really lean guy with little muscles. But one which has the dark aura that can make you fear them but doesn't have the actual strength to defeat you. The one who walks in gangs but no.

He was beyond what he expected. He had tight muscles even though he had a lean figure. His tattoos were cool. He did have that intimidating aura but didn't walk around with gangs. That shows he was brave and courageous. But he wouldn't be swayed.

The song was quite good. He had good taste in music. He walked to him and smiled. "I'm here to take my brother." He said, "Where is he?" Bright frowned and it seemed like now he was interested.

"Your brother? You know, I don't like being kept in the dark." He smirked a crooked smile. It brought shivers down Harry's smile. "Benjamin Brasier." Harry said.

Bright's smile widened. He laughed like a maniac. That was the the moment he noticed his lover? He was cute. As he crossed his arms around his chest and pouted because he kept him waiting.

Bright's eyes darkened as he followed Harry's gaze. "I would prefer you to go away. I'm possessive and your brother is dead. He was killed by the cops." He said as he turned to Win.

But Harry wasn't buying the lie. "Tell me where you have trapped him!" Bright didn't budge. Then he took out his gun. Win saw that and started laughing. It was cute but in a way bitter. Bright looked back and saw the gun with the silencer.

He smirked. "Well, I guess I warned you!" He said as he licked his lower lip. "I could kill you with my bear hands." Then Win spoke. "Aren't you the brother who ran away leaving P'Ben alone at home? Because of you the whole abuse had started you know." Win said as he recognised him. "You- you're the neighbour Win. I know you." Harry said as he recognised his name now.

Bright's eyes darkened more. "You left home? It reminds me of him." Bright said as he launched forward. In a blink of an eye, he had broken his arm which made the gun fall down. Win looked at them without any expression. "Him?"

Harry punched Bright as hard as he could. Mistake. He wasn't a boxer. So his knuckle had smashed to dust. He cried in pain. "Poor you, I don't want to pour out my anger at you. Let's make it quick." He caught his throat. Harry tried hard to losen his grip but all he last heard was a crack.

"It's not important." Bright said as the song ended, the last crack sounded and the night fell silent.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...