|7| ⚠️(18+)⚠️

(A/N): So this chapter contains sexual, emotional and physical abuse. Viewers have been warned. Please do not report this story. If you don't like it, please don't read it. Thank you~

"Hey nerdy boy, wanna have some fun?"
There he was. The school's most popular bad guy and bully.

Bright tried to ignore him and his friends. "Seems like someone wants to play hard to get here." Pavel said as he smirked. "Allow me to be at your service, master." Joong joked as he looked at their boss.

"Sure." He laughed, "The usual place." He said as he nodded. Not only was he the most popular guy, but he was handsome, smart and talented. He was the principal's son so he never got dismissed when he broke the rules. He was the freaking king out there.

Bright was weak. All he did was stay home and study, often he even forgot to eat. His parents were out for business lately as their business had become more prosperous. So it was easy for him to get bullied by others and specially by this 'gang.'

Joong carried Bright like a bag of rice, over his shoulder as he took him to their 'usual place.' Bright knew that place because he often got beaten over there. And it was yet another day of getting beaten up, but little did he know what awaited for him.

Joong threw him ruthlessly on the metal desk. Bright arched his back with pain. "So what do we do?" Pavel asked. The boss shook his head, "I'm gonna do everything. I'm in a quite good mood today." He said as he stretched. "But can't we enjoy too?" Joong asked. "Ben won't allow us. He is possessive so don't dare touch his toys."

Bright didn't understand. What was he going to do? "Don't be too hard on him okay? He might bleed to death." Joong joked, "Joong get the fuck out of here." Benjamin growled. Like a little puppy he walked away with Pavel trailing behind him.

Bright looked at him confused. Benjamin just smirked, "Do you know? When you moan with pain, it just turns me on so much baby boy." He said as he pinned both of Bright's hands behind his back. "What are you doing! Let me go!" He struggled.

Instead, Benjamin started unbuttoning his shirt. He couldn't move his hands because Benjamin was far more stronger than Bright. It was obvious as he was larger and muscular in size than Bright for he was a year older than him. He couldn't scream because it was of no use for they were in the school music studio where the walls were sound proof.

Bright tried to shove him off but Benjamin had already turned him around. His stomach on the table and his back facing Benjamin, he could feel the gaze on his back that was gruesome. Bright struggled but he was chained to the two legs of the table that was near his hands. Yes, chains, as mentioned before he was the principal's child so there was no thing called suspension for him.

Benjamin then pulled off his pants, that got Bright alarmed. "What the-" "Yeah, wriggle more to get out of the grip, your ass looks fine." He said as he eye raped Bright. Bright slowly turned his head to look at the older, who was looking at him intendly so he stopped. Giving him reactions was what amused him so Bright wanted to stop.

A frown appeared on his face. He then unchained him as he slapped Bright right across his face. The sting of pain made Bright's eyes water. Benjamin then took a fistful of his shirt as he threw him across the room. His back hit a guitar stand and made him grown loud as his nose started bleeding because of the impact. He heard Benjamin moan as he heard Bright's voice.

He went to Bright and he roughly kissed him. It was not those movie type of lovely kiss but dry and hard lips, on his. He couldn't push him because he was injured and he felt so worthless. He was disgusted but he couldn't push him back. He felt Ben pull him closer and in other minute he was grinding on Bright.

Bright was so scared that he would be lost in pleasure but it was not a fiction nor a movie, it was in real life so it felt disgusting. Just gross. Ben ripped open Bright's shirt as he left open mouth kisses all over his body. Bright wanted to shout and cry out but all he could do was let tears fall out of his eyes.

He couldn't cry out loud because it would just amuse the older more. He felt the hard on of Ben on his thighs. He knew he was done for when Ben turned him around and he heard the clicks of the metal in the belt.

For a moment he thought he was in a dream as the vision was getting blurry then sharp, blurry and sharp, over and over again. The touches on his back and arms were being traced by rough and huge hands. He felt the things happen in slow motion but one thrust and he was out! He could feel the world crashing around him when he was getting raped.

When the thrust started to move faster and faster by second, he couldn't help but cry out in pain. It hurt a lot. And he could feel a sticky liquid flow down his thighs. Blood. As the whole room smelled metallic. Bright's eyes widened. He started crying, begging like a dog to Benjamin to stop but the older didn't.

•×•×•×•

Days passed by and the rapes continued. One day it was Ben, the other was Pavel then it was Joong. Everyone was ruthless, all just giving Bright pain. They even had the guts to put a dog's collar on him and made him ride on them. Then they beaten him up. Made him bloody and bruised. He couldn't tell anyone because Benjamin would make him leave the school. Not only did he get fucked and beaten, he was emotionally blackmailed as they had shooted a vedio of him, giving them a blowjob.

He was a toy for them. A toy that they could do anything with, always playing around with all the sex toys in or outside him. Bright's studies were something that made him stop focus on his life problems. He just wanted to finish school and get the fuck out of that place to live a peaceful life.

Every passing second, minute, hour, day, week, month seemed to pass by in such a slow pace. He could hardly stand when he would be going home. And that was everyday. Every. Single. Day.

Not only was he broken at this point but also lost. He could not be the Bright anymore. The light that shined. The starting was simple, he could easily forget himself getting bullied at school but things turned out different now. It was so bad for Bright, he felt suffocated, dead and lost.

He so much wanted to cry, scream, kill himself but he always ended up under any one of the three bastards that fucked not only him but his life.

Life was like a movie which was shown in a serial manner but it was more complex than he had thought...
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...