|17|

Bright had changed to begin with. He had been drinking and kissing random girls in the bar. And the fact that it was Win's working place, he couldn't even run away. But thank God he always took the VIP room so Gun was responsible to serve them drinks.

Win was tired after working late at the bar. He sat down on the couch as he sighed.
"Little bunny, you okay?" Wat asked as he come out of his room.

Bright again, wasn't home. Mr. Chivaaree was fed up of his child. It had been months, spending money, going on parties, hanging out in his car.

So he let it go. It seemed like his eyes were now opened wide. Because now he said, 'It's his age, let him make the most of it.'

Win nodded at Sarawat's question, rather than think about Bright right now. He turned to Wat and asked him, "Wat, don't you think I should move out of here?"

He was looking at him like he was insane. "What?" He asked him in disbelief. "I work as a bar tender. If Mr. Chivaaree knows he will think I'm ruining his reputation."

Wat just started laughing. "You're telling me that he cares? Can't you see Bright? That kid is the most wanted in this country side. And he causes a lot of trouble. He even asked his dad for a gun today. That is why he has been pretty busy with his shooting classes you know." He said as he smiled.

Win just looked at him. He couldn't say anything because right now he was so shocked. "Now come on, let's go have some yellow curry."

"You won't even let me take a bite of it." Win said as he smirked. Wat just looked at him with an 'Of course I won't' look and went to cook. Win would just make himself some beef as the latter enjoys his curry alone.

As they let the curry to cook, he sat with Wat and started practicing some songs in his guitar. "Do you know we have a piano out here too." Win said as he strummed the wrong cord.

Sarawat was staring at him the whole time and he helped Win. "Why? You can play?" He asked half amused. Win nodded and smiled. He always smiled. That reminded him of his old Bright.

"Then pay a piece for me." He said as he looked at Win with a sideways smirk.
The said male stood up enthusiastically and pulled him with him. They walked down the halls and entered the library section. There was a piano in the far end of the room.

We could say that Sarawat was in love. His heart eyes as he looked at Win. It was an angel who had sent him a gift after the first one he had lost. The old memories of his smiling lover always flashed in his eyes as he saw Win.

Oh how much he missed him. And the thought of him not being there with him still hurt. Now he had something else to fill up his heart with.

Whenever he smiled, his heart swelled with joy. Whenever he had pout or be angry, he would have to restrain himself from cooing at that cute face of his. And when he had seen his work so hard for money for God knows what, he felt he was the cutest. The most precious little bunny with great determination.

They sat on the table. It was eight o'clock and Win had to be at work at nine. He wasn't in a hurry since he was already dressed up and had to change when he reached there. The bar was just around the corner.

"Say ah!" Wat said as he held the spoon in front of Win. Win looked at it and opened his mouth hesitantly as he knew Sarawat was playing some dirty tricks on him. The spoon was half way inside his mouth when he pulled it out and ate it himself as he laughed.

Win pouted. Sarawat lightly pinched his cheeks as Win just pouted even more. "Cute. Here." This time he stuffed the curry inside Win's mouth as the male just glared at him and ate his food while blushing.

Wait...this wasn't Bright. This was his twin brother. Win always lost him away with the flow that he was relieved to see Bright in front of him. He still liked him didn't he?
It took all his might not to sigh as he knew what his heart wanted.

He was going to give Bright another chance. He would ask him the reason someday. He missed him. His touches. His kisses. His voice. His gaze. But no, he wouldn't cry, because he knew he hadn't lost him, yet.

It wasn't like Sarawat was unaware of the supervision. There were a pair of eyes looking at them angrily but he chose to ignore it. The next time, it was lost as the door closed slowly. Win didn't hear it. And Sarawat was guessing that Win was thinking of the same thing, he thought when he sat on the couch that morning.

And he didn't miss out the fact that Win and Bright were awkward. They might have fought. Anyways before he could ask Win, Win's phone rang. "Hello?...oh yes I'll be right there." He hung up.

Sarawat gave him a confused look. "Sorry Wat, I need to go, you can now finish your curry all by yourself." Sarawat winked at Win as he pulled the sweater over his head. He accompanied him to the door and before he could even turn around and leave, Wat held his face and kissed his forehead. "Stay safe."

Win was confused why Wat behaved that way but he was more  confused what emergency had been caused that he was summoned by the bar owner. 'I hope Gun didn't go sick after ranting too much about his ex boyfriend's bad treatment.' he joked with himself, inside his head.

He opened the door and went in. But even if he really did not come for work. It would mean Win would have to face Bright with girls. Win shivered as he pushed the 'hope for the worst' thought in the back of his head. 

The owner smiled. "Oh I knew I could count on you! Gun took a break today because he was sick. You can go and change the clothes I have left for you. Please take over Gun's place, I'll pay you extra don't worry. And behave properly." He said as he hurried off.

All the colour in Win's face got drained. He stood there, frozen like a statue. The VIP room meant trouble.

And Bright didn't know he worked here.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

(A/N): how I got inspired to write Bright and Sarawat as twins was because of the video above ^. I love that FMV so muchh!