CHAPTER XXXV. Five

Lisa

We stayed in my parent's house for a few days? We just spend the days like we're a happy family. 

From this day, there are only five days left. 

So far, she never asked me about what happened again. I didn't show any sadness and pain to her too. But at night, after she fall asleep, I go to the bathroom to cry it all away. 

Even if I want to stop myself from crying I just can't. I'm just lucky that I could hold it in until night time.

We did a movie marathon with my parents last night. We watched horror and instead if getting scared I found their reactions funny.

I kinda wish we could stay like that forever. I mean, happy together. I wish we don't have to separate ways.

I will surely miss being clingy to her when the time comes.

I'm gonna miss her warmth, her smile, her hugs, her kisses and everything about her.

"Are you ready Nini?" I asked her.

Though I know that her name is Krystal I still couldn't bring myself to call her that. That name just doesn't come out of my mouth because it doesn't feel like her.

"Yep baby, I packed all my things already," she said and smiled.

By the way we're going on a vacation on a resort. I just that maybe we could spend the rest of the days there. 

I want to enjoy everyday with her until the very last day.

I already applied for a leave on my work. Anyway, it's just few days and we'll be back.

"Come on let's go baby," I said we went out. 

"Bye Mom, bye Dad," we bid goodbyes to my parents who were watching TV in the living room.

"Take care you too," that was my mom.

"Enjoy your vacation," dad added.

"We will," I replied to the.

We put our things in the car and we hopped in. I started driving so we could arrive their early.

"When we arrive there, let's go to the spa so we could relax," I said.

"What is a spa?" 

Oh I haven't thought about that.

"You'll know it later," I replied.

After a few hours of driving we finally arrived at the resort. First we went to the receptionist to ask about our reserved room. 

"Miss, I have a room reserved under the name Lalisa Manoban," I said as soon I got to the counter.

"Just wait a second ma'am," she said and checked on her computer.

I just nodded.

"Oh it's in room 23 ma'am. Here's your key," she said and handed me a key. 

She also called a guy to help us find our room.

He brought us to room 23, nice I like that number. It was the date when we started dating. September 23, 2019 to be exact.

The room was cozy. I like the ambiance. The bed was king size. It would be good for doing naughty things but sadly I don't wanna do that.

We just went here to have fun and spend the days left together but except that thing.

I won't do that anymore. 

We fixed our belongings before we go to the spa. I want us both to relax, especially me. 

I have a lot of things running to my mind recently. For once, I just wanna chill.

"Come baby, were going to the spa," i said and dragged her.

Since we're new to the place, we had to ask other people where the spa is located. Because I'm too lazy to go back to the receptionist or information or whatever you call it.

After a few minutes of searching we finally found it.

______

"Ma'am have to take off your clothes except your under wear below," the lady said.

What? We have to take off our bra too?

"Do we really have to do that?" Nini asked like she doesn't like that thought too.

The lady nodded. So I guess we have no choice. We took off our clothes and she let us lay with our stomachs.

The ladies started adding something on our skins and massaged our neck, back, hands and feet. It was relaxing. It's soothing.

For once, I forgot all the negative thoughts.