CHAPTER XXIV. Sharing

Lisa

I mean it when  I said that would be a sleepless night because it really was.

We didn't sleep until we got tired. We just finally slept at 3:00 am or maybe 4:00.

It's already 7:00 when I woke up and gosh it  hurts down there. I didn't expect that my precious Nini already knows a lot about making love. I know the fact that she really learn things fast but I didn't know that it also applies in that aspect. 

She was like a wild beast last night. But damn I like it, she's fvcking hot. 

Hmm, I'll just shrug this thoughts away before I get wet again. It's still sore and I don't fvcking want to make love to her again this morning because we might end up staying in bed for not being able to walk.

As usual my princess is still sleeping peacefully. She must've been so tired as well and I know that she's also sore. I think we both need to take meds.

And next time guys remind us not to do 10 rounds because we might get dehydrated. 

Oh my gosh what the hell am I thinking. I thought I was shooing this thought away.

Fvck, I remembered something. I quickly ran to the back of our house, in other words to the shore.

I just remembered the clothes that we left last night. It's fine if there's only our clothes but we also left our panties.

I had to get them because there are people who go there sometimes. 

Luckily, I still found our clothes and nothing's missing. I'm just fortunately because it seems that no one came before me. It would be so embarrassing if it's the otherwise.

I went back inside the house so I could cook our breakfast. 

When I went to the kitchen, she was already there. She's cooking eggs? I can identify through the smell.

I hugged her from the back and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning baby," I greeted her. 

"Good morning too," she replied.

"How are you feeling? Does it still hurt?" I'm just worrying about her.

I was planning on cooking for her and then I would bring it to her so she could just have a breakfast in bed but what can I do? She's already here and cooking.

"Yeah but I can handle it. I can still walk anyway," she giggled.

It's her fault anyway. It's her fault for being so fvcking hot and seductive even without trying. She's just so irresistible and I can't get enough of her. I don't think I ever will.

"I'll massage it later," I suggested.

"No way, I know we'll end up doing something if you do that. And in that case, it'll only hurt more," she scolded me.

"Why are you mad?" I acted sad and pouted.

Oh my gosh, I'm so childish.

"Sorry I'm not mad. I'm just worried about you too baby," she explained. 

When the eggs were cooked, she put it in the plate. She brought it to the table while I was still back hugging her.

I just realized that I'm a super clingy motherfvcker.

After a few seconds, I decided to let go of her body and help her in preparing our foods.

"Why did you take only one plate?" she asked when she saw me putting only one plate on the table.

"Because we're gonna share so we could lessen our dishes and we could also save water because of that," I said and smirked.

"And starting today, my properties are yours too. We're gonna be sharing my things okay?"

She just nodded in response.

I sat down already while she was still putting water on the pitcher.

"Come here baby," I called her.

She came to me after putting the pitcher of cold water into the table.

She gave me a questioning look. I just patted my lap, which means I want her to sit there.

"No, I'll just ge--" 

Before she finish what she was about to say, I grabbed her lightly and she fell on my lap.

"What's so hard about that?" I smirked.

"I could just take a sit on that chair across."

"Don't complain say ah."

She got what I mean. So she opened her mouth as the spoon with food approach her mouth. 

Yeah, I'm feeding my baby 'cause why not?

While feeding my baby, of course I also feed myself.

"Baby, I just thought that we should start searching for your relatives again. Should we go to the police station today to check if they found something?" I asked her.

"Sure," she replied while munching the food in her mouth.

I waited for her to swallow it and I shove another spoonful of food to her mouth.

"Okay, we'll gonna find them soon."

I assured her.