Inhale The Best Blow Out The Stress

Its been 2 weeks since Melvin died.

I swear to you it feels like my life has been sucked dry.

I mean not even a proper good bye.

Were all left with weeping eyes,

with a thousand questions wondering why?

                                      -Triple A (09/14/10)

August

{Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:18pm}

I lick my lips and press the thick brown stick to my mouth and flick the lighter to spark a flame. I lit the blunt, and inhaled deeply then removed the stick from my lips and looked at it as I held in the smoke.

Right as I blew my smoke out , my phone vibrated on the desk creating a loud irritating buzz sound. It was low key blowing my high before it even started completely so I picked it up and slid my finger over and pressed reject once I seen amira's name pop up on the screen and I tossed my phone on the bed and shook my head as I hit the blunt again and looked around the room and started to think.

I started to Think about, Everything and Everybody. I mean ever since Mel died the house has been quiet.... My mom barley cooks or cleans any more! She just sits in her room and crys. This is so not like her! Its scary and with out me and Melvin hustling up this extra change ion know how we gon get the rent paid.

I blew out the smoke just as the taste rushes against my tongue as I take another hit I felt it in my throat that I was officially high.

These past few weeks I did nothing but question my self. Did Money shoot him, did white boy Andrew set me up? Did his other niggas rob him from that night? And why? Right after he died I tried calling money back to back,but straight to voice mail every time. then sooner or later it was not a valid number. I'm pretty sure money was the one who robbed Melvin and shot him... I mean he making his self look suspicious. But fuck not like it matters that man don't even live here in new Orleans he live in... Atlanta. I take another hit and stare at the wall as I feel my body start to float and my eyes wide open as if I couldn't blink. When I blinked I looked down to find my self still in the chair. My high fuckin with me man.

I laughed as I thought on what I would do if I found money. First thing on sight imma shoot him 6 times like he did Melvin end of story. I just needa find a way to ATL. I Shook  my head at the thought as I put my blunt out in the ashtray and got up and flopped on my bed and grabbed my phone to see a voicemail from amira and a missed call from her mom and a text message from kash.

I slide over on kash's message:

KashMoney: plug me? I got $20

Me: I got you! Wya Bruh?

KashMoney: My baby momma house

Me: omw

I got up and pulled out my scale and walked in to my closet and pulled out my big bag of kush and broke off a big enough peice that looked like a gram and put on the scale a measured it then took some off and put it back in the bag. That's when my phone vibrates in my pocket and I look at it

Cuzin David: plug me bro , you know exactly what I want ... I'm at granny house

Me: omw !

After I finish getting everything measured out I put them in little clear bags then I slide on my grey sweats over my black basket ball shorts and slide on my wolf gray jordans. Afterwards i stuff the bags in my pockets, grab my phone and turn my light off as I walk in to the living room.

I walked to the table and layed my hands on the keys right as I heard my mothers voice and got alarmed.

"August , where do you think your going?" She asks and I look behind me to see her walking in to the living room from the hallway.

" bouta go to amiras house," I lied.

" august look , if you plan on selling that dope, don't.... Ion need both of my sons-" she started before I cut her off

" don't even say it, and I'm not ma I told you where I was going damn" I roll my eyes.

"AUGUST YOU A DAMN LIE, I SEEN YOU MEASURE SOME SHIT ON THAT SCALE, I DONT WANT YOU SELLING DRUGS AUGUST" She yells at me. And that gets me more mad

"THEN HOW THE FUCK WE GON PAY THE BILLS ON THE FIRST? HUH? ME AND MELVIN BOTH HAD A JOB AND THAT WASNT ENOUGH" I yelled back at her

"I DONT NEED BOTH OF MY SONS SIX FEET UNDER" She said stepping closer " and if you don't want to listen get the hell out my house"

"Maa I'm doing this to help you" I managed to say

"If you want to help me august , get a job..."

" A job ain't gon pay all the bills and provide for my daughter"

"OK, you made your choice"  she nods walking away "I love you august, but I can't handle it get your stuff and go"

"Mama?" I walk behind her then she shuts the door to her bedroom in my face "mama I'm sorry, I'm not gon end up like Mel.... I promise..."

Sorry this a boring chapter... But its a filler, for the next chapter..... The next chapter I will reveal more about what's going on in Amiras household, prepare to be shocked (: stay tuned

Fun facts: if you look up august alsinas biography you will see that I'm pretty much pin pointing these events all the way to the dates.. And august alsinas mom actually kicked him out around this time and he relocated to Atlanta