Chapter 12 - I Got rejected by an Alpha

Alisonette*

"Ah, you must be the famous Luna that ran away like a human right?" The man standing stark naked said in front of me, My hear pounded in fear, my eyes were surely wide as saucers and my body was fixed in place.

Never have i ever encountered a Silver wolf.

"I did not run away like a human!" I hissed my eyes staring into his strangely silver eyes, when i did i got extremely dizzy.

"But you did. Now follow me young Luna, you have a lot to amuse my son with." He laughed loudly.

I growled and was going to shift...but i couldn't! No matter how much effort i put into shifting, i didnt even shift!

"What in the- oh god." I growled and clutched my throbbing head in pain, i felt my eyes burning, my lips searing in pain and my body felt like it was on fire.

"Ah, that worked out quickly, last Luna i captured took an hour to hypnotise!" He cackled.

"AHHHHHH! STOP THE PAIN, PLEASE. STOP!" I screamed my throat burning. I clutched my stomach tight when i felt it 100 times worse than my cramps.

The man who had silver hair and eyes shook his head at me.

"Doesn't work that way. Now if you just listen to me, you will be fine."

Then i felt myself being drained. Physically. Then i fell to the ground.

(Note- Ally is now in control of the Silver wolf.)

"Follow me." My master commanded

"Yes master." I quickly obeyed.

I followed him through the woods, my eyesight was amazing, my sense of smell, my hearing, everything was like it was in HD.

"Sit. Wait." He commanded again. And i obeyed and sat down on a rock, waiting.

My master dissapeared into the forest. I heard some talking.

"I have her here already. I just brainwashed her, she doesnt remember a thing about the Lennox Pack now. She's with us now. Our slave, along with the five other Lunas."

I heard, i frowned. Who were they talking about?

Lennox Pack?

I heard rustling and stanced myself. Then i saw my master and calmed down.

"Master, you frightened me!" I cried out in shock.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I didn't say to speak." He snarled. I flinched but shut my mouth.

"Welcome King Rivers." A butler bowed and eyed me with sad eyes.

"Miss." He greeted, i craned my neck to the side confused.

Why was he sad? His job can't be that bad..

"Do not talk to her Steven." My master...well 'King Rivers' snarled.

Steven bowed in respect and closed the door when we entered. It was a palace! A huge palace!

"Wow..." I breathed when i saw the dark colours everywhere, the bricks were glossy black, the stair case was blood red, the floor was chocolate brown and the ceiling was dark red.

Seemed like a vampire house, not a wolf house to me.

"This is her?" A teenage boy around my age asked King Rivers.

King Rivers nodded and smirked.

"She's all yours."

Now i'm scared.

Zachary*

It's been two days since Ally has gone missing and i've lost it. Really lost the plot.

"Zach baby, please eat something.." My mother begged. I ignored her and kept looking for the top werewolf trackers in the country.

"Zach." She growled.

I stared at the door waiting for a miracle to happen, that Ally would just come in and pretend that this was all a prank.

But of course it wasn't.

I gripped my phone tightly in a fist and watched in amazement as a teardrop fell out of my eyes. I heard my mother sob.

"Zach...please, dont cry! Its killing me to see you like this!" my heart broke at the sight of my mum.

Then suddenly there was a rush of wind...the air felt different. Then Ace one of my trackers burst through the door.

"we've found her!"