Chapter 10 - I got Rejected by an Alpha

Alisonette* 

I felt butterflies in my stomach, my heart beat race like a bullet and my hands sweat in my inter-laced fingers with Zachs one. 

We walked into school, stares wear burning holes through my body, i clutched the hem of my purple strappy dress. It was in a heart shape and then had thin purple fabric as its skirt / dress. My strappy cream Triple T wedges made my legs slimmer and longer. My hair was down and curled in big loose locks and i had added no make-up apart from mascara today. 

Zach. Well he looked ah-maz-ing. He had on a white tight polo shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and black nike airs. His dark hair was spiked up with a layer of gel and his face was - is still having a huge toothy grin, his hands were locked with mine and her other around my waist. (Left hand holding her left hand, right hand holding her waist , so hes behind her). 

When we reached inside the buildings, stares continued to make me uncomfortable, i squirmed in Zach's grasp a bit and that made Zach growl, i jumped in surprise and stared at Zach, eye-brows raised. 

"Stop moving. Sensitive. Spot." He hissed, i frowned not really getting it. 

Then my eyes travelled south and heat flooded my cheeks, Oh. Oh

I stayed silent. 

"Oh My God, that freaking slut ! " Shrilled a voice, i hissed in anger and felt my eyes flash gold. 

Zach kept his arms securely around my waist holding me, he was garing at the girl. 

"How dare you disrespect my mate and your luna" Spat Zack with venom at the girl, she had wine red hair, vivid emerald eyes and had a perfect figure. 

The girl whimpered and bowed down in submission, everyone aronud her started getting wobbly knees aswell. I looked up at my mate, my head on his chest. 

"Thank You" I whispered. He grinned and leaned down to kiss me when Jet came. 

"ALISON !" He yelled and hugged me. Zach growled with annoyance and jealousy, i rolled my eyes and kissed Jet on the cheek which cause Zack to growl louder and pull me away from my best friend. 

"Hey !" I whined. 

"My wolf doesnt like his girl's lips on another mans lips, only i am allowed to" He hissed and his lips went up to my ear lobe, i let out a satisfied moan. 

"B-but .." i stammered. 

Then as his lips were about to touch mine we heard Jet's cough and Zach growled in annooyance - again. I punched his shoulder and glared at Jet for ruining my moment. 

"Thanks." I said sarcastically to Jet, he just grinned then it faultered when he looked behind me, i was about to turn around when i saw Jet and Zach fly in front of me in an inhuman speed and catch a manicured hand. 

My eyes widened, it was 1 inch from my face, i stumbled back and slowy looked up at the person. 

It was a blonde girl that i have never seen in my life before. 

Her cold threatening green eyed glare made my body go cold with fright, her hair was flowing past her twisting in knots but shes looked like a super model, i gasped.

She hissed at me and pushed the two boys back and they fell.

No-body can do that to 2 alphas in one go.

-

Scarlet*

I pushed Alpha Jetson and Alpha Zachary, i watched as their eyes widened at the amusingly same time. I craned my neck when Alpha Zachary's little mate shrieked and jumped, her eyes showing fear and anger. 

I smirked when her eyes narrowed at me. 

"How did you do that...why did you do that !" She said slowly, stepping back. 

"Little Girl, this is just the beginning." I laughed and ran off into the forest. 

Ali*

I was scared. 

I kneeled infront of Zach and Jet, i saw other students, circling around us, some girls ran to Jet, some ran to Zach - which i growled at. 

"OH MY GOD!" Screeched Kate angrily. She had tears in her eyes. 

"W-who did this ?!" She sobbed, everyone stared at her. 

I shook my head, then Zach moved, i shrieked and clung to him, he coughed and i moved back a bit, he groaned. 

"God dammit, Scar's back !" He growled. 

Who ?

"WHAT !?" Yelled Kate, i looked at them with a 'what the hell' face. 

Kate looked down. 

"Zachary's first girlfriend and love" She whispered to me. 

My heart stopped and my mind was filled with green. 

Green Envy. 

-

Short, im sorry but i will upload more tomorrow !