Chapter 8 - I got Rejected by an Alpha

Zachary*

I flew into the room and saw complete distruction and i swear i was going to die when i saw a figure covered in blood, on her light brown hai - Alisonette ! 

i growled and allowed my wolf to take over. 

blood. Alisonette. Mate. 

those were the only words which ran through my mind right now.

I pounced at the closest wolves to me, tearing them part by part, not havinh a care if they were crying or in pain, i just needed to get to Alisonette as fast as i could.

"Ah - young Zachary Lennox." A voice hissed in the air. I froze.

I knew that voice. 

That voice was the one that tormented my dreams when Alisonette left us - this voice told me that Alisomette hated me, she would never forgive me and he nearly persuaded me to kill myself.

But my mum stopped me,

I growled.

"What do you want" I demanded, my eyes never leaving Alisonette. I swear i saw her eyes open then it fell.

"Ah - i want Alisonette to be my son's queen you see" He snarled.

I froze and then snapped when he said the next sentence.

"I will kill her in a month if you don't make a choice by then" He whispered.

I turned around to see who it was but he it was nothing.

Like Alisonette's life in my hands. nothing.

---

I clutched Alisonette's hand, never letting go, still after 3 hours.

Our Pack doctor Savannah was still checking her and plunging needles on her arms and elbow. Her thin black eyebrow merged together as she frowned.

"I don't get it ... She's breathing fine , her blood is healthy and all but her heart it going 2 times slower than ours ... almost like a huma - WAIT , alpha , is she a pure breed ?" Savannah Squeaked.

I sqeezed Alisonette's hand and shrugged my shoulders.

"But she's your mate ! your meant to know !" Savannah wailed, clearly confused. I bit my lip.

"I didnt get to know her for long..." i whispered tears dropping out of my eyes, i felt my eyes dry and my heart pounding.

Then the door bursted open and in came Jet.

"Is she alright !?" He yelled. I glared at him.

"Yes now go !" I growled.

-mine- growled my wolf.

Then i heard Alisonette groan and look at us wide eyed and she gasped and then choked.

I gripped her shoulders.

"Are you alright ? Oh god i thought i was going to lose you. I love you baby " I gasped and embraced her, i felt her go rigid.

Oh crap. I said i loved her !

---

Alisonette*

I went rigid in his - oh so heavenly hold. Love ?

He said the L word to me.

"I ..." I started but my voice was cracky and dry - what the freak ?!

I frowned then my eyes landed on a heart-broken Jet, i felt my heart pound.

Jet the sweet boyfriend that took care of ne after the rejection or Zachary the hot bad boy thats my mate ?

I pulled away from Zachary and looked him deep in the eyes.

Then i closed my eyes and i knew the person i was talking to knew i was talking to him.

"I'm sorry" I whispered .

---

Short & dramatic ?

haha sorry that its so short ! I will upload tomorrow since SCHOOL IS OUT ! yeah !

*does a happy dance in my hall way.*

haha !

Oh and i got a new room !! ahhhh ! I now have a purple room with vintage style as my room theme for 2012 ! :)

vote comment and FAN !