" What is that smell!?" I flinched when I heard Sasha's voice, she suddenly grabbed my hands while drooling making me smile awkwardly. " Ne, Sumiko! Give me some." Before Sasha will do anything, Connie appeared and hit her neck making Sasha unconcious. He then bowed a little apologizing before pulling Sasha away from me

" Historia, can you watch the foor for me, also it will be done in five minutes. I need to check for someone." I said while removing the apron in my waist.

" Calling your boyfriend huh?" Ymir teased a little but I just smiled and nod. I can't let them see getting flustered because of Levi, I then walked towards his office and opened it slowly. There I saw him facing his paperworks seriosly while keep on writing.

" Levi, dinners ready." I said but he didn't said anything and just humned in response not taking his eyes off on the papers. I sighed as I approached him and grabbed his hand getting his attention to me. " Let's eat first before you continue that okay?" I convinced him gently while his onyx eyes stared at mine.

" Give me five minutes to finish it." He said making me nod and grabbed the chair placing it beside him as I watched him write something that I can't either read. I was amazed that his writings was beautiful and clear to read.

Five minutes had passed and like he said his paperworks are all finished. I still can't believe that he finished the last stock of paperworks in five minutes. He then fixed the table to be clean and messy papers can't be seen anylonger.

" Brat let's go." He said making me nod and stand up. He then grabbed my hands interwining it with mine making me smile and let it be. He looks so tired today that he don't want to open his mouth to talk. Well who can blame him, after coming back from the expedition he hurriedly worked on the paperworks. He then slowly opened the door for us to enter and Historia was serving the cadets together with Ymir and Annie. I decided to approach them when Levi suddenly pulled me towards the table where Hange was sitting.

" Levi, I need to helped them." I said as I tried leaving but his grip tightened making me sighed. " Okay, just let me get our food. Hange can you come with me?" I asked making her happily nod and stand up. Levi then lets me go and I smiled to him.

" Levi is kind of acting weird, did you argued?"  Hange suddenly asked making me faced her while laughing softly at her statement.

" He is just tired, and we didn't argued." I replied, I slowly tilt my head to check on Levi and I was amazed he made his favorite black tea.

" Sumiko, come and get your food." Historia said while giving us plates, I thanked her and apologized for not helping them serve the food. " It's alright, after all you made it." I just smiled and started getting my food together with Levi's. Hange was finished and so am I, we then returned back to the table and we saw Erwin sitting also.

" Commander, let me give you food." Historia said making Erwin smiled a little and thanked her. I gently placed our plate  down as I sit beside Levi.

" This food is delicious? You're a good cook." Eren said happily making me blushed a little for his compliment while the others agreed.

" T-thank."

" Where did you learn it?" Hange asked while eating, making me humned in response.

" Well, one of my tsuguko teached me." I replied earning a confused look to them, I guess they don't know what Tsuguko means. Now that I remember her, I feel guilty for not even saying goodbye. " Tsuguko means my apprentice." Hange then humned knowing that she understand it.

" Sumiko." I heard Erwin spoke making me face him. " You already knew that we can't still trust Annie Leonheart." I sighed, while putting my spoon down.

" I know, but don't worry. I will take responsibility of her." I replied, after that he didn't said anything  and just eat. I smiled when I saw Levi eating, now that we have time to be alone later, I always wanted to ask his personal life more on his childhood past. I only knew that he is an Ackerman like Mikasa and the captain of the survey corps. That's all I knew about him, I can't even call myself his girlfriend if I don't still know him well, right?

*****
Levi and I were now walking back to his office, all of us are full and also all of the cadets thanked me for cooking and offering them a food that was tasty. I'm happy they liked it but I can't help myself to be annoyed because of Levi. He didn't even say something to me if he likes my cook, I understand that he had an emotionless face but I want him to compliment my cook. When we entered I just hurriedly went to the couch and plopped myself down.

" What's wrong, brat?" He asked, but I just ignored him and grabbed my sword. I started wiping it's sheath to distract myself and ignore Levi. I heard him 'tched' as I felt the couch moved indicating that he is now sitting besides me. I still continued on ignoring him but I was shocked when he suddenly leaned his head to my lap while laying down.

" L-Levi, wha-"

" I don't know why are you ignoring me but, your cook is good. I want you to cook again for me only." He said making me blush at his statement, his eyes was fixed to mine not even looking away. I felt grabbed my free hand and held it, I smiled and gently places my sword down as I startes playing his raven hair. He really is tired.

" Hey Levi." I asked making him humned in response. " I want to tell me your childhood past, I still want to know more about you." He didn't said anything and just kissed my hand before staring at me again.

" It's not interesting though." He replied making me smile and kisses his forehead. " I was born in the undergrounds, my mom was a prostitute. All I can remember is she was sick until she died. I didn't leave her, I just stayed beside her. And then someoene adopted me, feed me and teached me how to fight. That's where I become a thug, just to survive. Living in the underground is hell, you can't even see what any clouds or sunlight."

Hearing him talk about his past makes my heart tightened a little. So before he become part of the survey corps he suffered in the underground.

" I grew up in there and met two of my companions. They didn't leave my side and work with me, even if it's a dirty work. But they are already gone, they died in our first expedition." Levi's voice saddend a little and his hand tightened around mine. I didn't said anything and continued playing his hair.

" So the reason why you joined the survey corps is because Erwin convinced you?"

" No, we had a mission to kill him, but  of course we failed. I blamed him everything, but I realized something that it was also my fault and the world is just too cruel. That's why I trusted Erwin and didn't leave the survey corps." A small smile appeared in my lips, he really suffered a lot. He can't even show his real emotion even he is breaking inside.

" Levi, I promise I will not leave you." I whispered making him faced me, he then caressed my face while looking at me gently.

" Brat, that should be my line. But still, you are my girl, my brat and I love you. Remember that." He said making me nod, his hand then gently pulled me closer to him and I met his lips. I kissed back, this day is something that I shouldn't forget. We then back away as he rise up and pulled me inside his room.

" I'm tired, brat let's sleep." I giggled while letting him pull me, I didn't realized that since we met I already was attracted to him. I was so naive to notice it but now, I'm with the man I really love the most.

*******