"It's just the beginning get ready for a while lot more."

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

We were doing alright, dark shadows been keeping most attacks from hitting us, and people started laying off of us for a little while realizing they need a different strategy.

"Two minutes." I yelled down towards my teammates.

They nodded at me as we continued.

We thought we had it in the bag until Todoroki came.

He set up multiple iceburgs trying to trap us. We were backed into a corner. I frantically looked around for an opening.

'Damn nothing' Then it hit me

"Uraraka now!" She brought her hand together sending us flying upwards.

"Y-y/n I won't be a-able to hold us for long!" Uraraka yelled at me.

We only had a minute left. I don't think she could hold it for that long.

"Uraraka set us down! We got this." We accelerated downwards barely able to keep our balance, we quickly recovered and started avoiding people.

Then it happened, it all seem to go in slow motion

Todorokis team flew towards us using Iidas engines. Todoroki leaned in trying one last valiant effort to get the top score. Not knowing what to do I freaked out and I tried to teleport, all my energy seemed to drain out at once, we were all teleported to the other end of the arena away from Todorokis group.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"THATS THE GAME! IT LOOKS LIKE TEAM TAKAHASI WON!!"

I haven't pulled a stunt like this ever and it was going to have a toll on me for a while. Tokoyami setting me down. I wouldn't be able to talk alot for about an hour, and I may start gliching...

*

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

"F/n... Get over here..." Miss M/n Takahasi was sitting on her couch with the TV on.

"What's wrong darling?" The male walked over to where his wife was pleasantly sitting.

"L-look." She paused the screen on Y/n. A jolt of fear ran through them.

"No... It cant be..." F/ns spoke. He had also sat down on the couch taking in what just saw.

"We left her their five years ago... She can't be alive." F/n put his head in hands not putting two and two together.

"F/N YOU IDIOT! Y/N IS THE NIGHTTIME VIGILANTE!!" This had been the first time she yelled at her husband, and she didn't care. He was a dumbass.

"NO! IT CANT BE! SHE DIED!" F/n barked at her, he started getting closer they were face to face with each other both growing angrier by the minute.

"OF COURSE SHE IS. HER QUIRK IS LITERALLY TELEPORTING AND CREATING WEAPONS OUT OF THIN AIR!"

"SO WHAT! SHE COULD BE ANOTHER CHILD!"

"THEY SAID HER NAME WAS Y/N!"

"THEIR CAN BE OTHER Y/NS!"

"NOT Y/N TAKAHASIS!"

Both of them were practically in each other's faces. Their looks softened as F/n brought his wife into a deep kiss.
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

A/n:

Me to Kiri, Ochako, and Sparkler me too