'You dumbass.'

I teleported right under her just in time to catch her bridal style.

"T-thanks again Y/n...."

"Your welcome I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." I started rubbing the back of my head a guilt running through my veins.

"Iida!" Uraraka jumped out of my arms leaving me there speechless.

"Iida come join us!" Uraraka was already next to him, begging him to join.

"Yeah, c'mon sonic." I walked up next to the bubbly girl with my hands in my pockets.

A slight dust of blush go across his face, just by your presence, he liked the way your voice could be so determined and soft at the same time. He liked how much progress you made, yes you might have been an jerk but your trying and thats all that matters.

Apperently Midoriya had also came up to us.

Iida looked at us with sympathy, "I'm sorry Midoriya, Uraraka and Miss Takahasi, I can't join your group. I have too prove myself without your guy's help." His tone had gotten different at the end, he didn't want to hurt us he wanted to prove himself.

"That's okay Iida, I get it, you do you." I said as we walked away.

"Now what." I asked rubbing the back of my head.

"I think I can be of assistance." We whipped our heads around to see the Bird Man Tokoyami.

"You want to join us? Are you sure. We have two targets literally drawn on our forehead!"

"Well technically only one Y/n we only have one headband." Midoriya interrupted.

"ANYWAYS, if you want to join your welcome too."

"Okay then it's settled this our team." Tokoyami added.

"Now that's all fine and dandy but who's going to have the headband." Midoriya sighed.

"I will." I stood infront them confidence beaming of me. "I'll wear the headband, I can fend them off from the top, Tokoaymi your going to be our offense, you can use dark shadow to steal other people's headbands as well as keep us safe." Tokoyami nodded at me, understanding. I turned to Uraraka" You're going to help us out of a sticky situation, if we're cornered I'm going to need you to levitate us." Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Um can't you teleport us?"

"I-i never learned how to teleport groups of people" I tried to recover from that stutter but it was ultimately useless.

"O-oh I'm sorry! Yeah! I got this!" Uraraka stated feeling bad for me. I wiped off the gratitude and looked at Midoriya. "Midoriya you finished first, I know your very observant and you think out of the box, so your our last resort.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
"Let the match begin!" Midnight yelled.

All the teams look our way, growing power hungry, ready to attack us. This is gonna be the longest round of my life.

They all ran towards us, we decided to turn to the left towards Shoji, Tsu and Mineta. With Bakugos team nearing us. Their was barely anything we could do both teams were on our sides trying to lean it.

Then it hit me, "Stop!" Instinctively they stopped causing the two teams to crash into each other.

"Nice job Y/n!" Uraraka shouted.