Ah, that's more like it.

Summer's POV:

"Don't try and find me!" He then turns around and walks toward his dorm.

    Shit. He probably thinks I'm a creep now.

He wouldn't be wrong, though.

    I huff and stomp towards the cafeteria.

     "Ale," I pout.

         Alejandro is our lunch man. Most lunch men are really old but he's only 23. A professional chef, as well. He's been my diary ever since I met him. I could really use a ted talk right now.

     "My baby!" He grins. "What're you hungry for?" He grabs his apron and hat.

  "You already know, Ale." I take a seat on the cushion that I brought from my dorm. "On it." He brings out a tortilla bread and cheese. In a few minutes my cheesy quesadilla is ready.

  "Mm, thank you love."

  "I know damn well the reason you came here isn't for my mediocre cheese quesadilla."

   "Huh?! Well, excuse me!" I put a hand on my chest. "You're quesadilla's are NOT mediocre! If anything, they're exquisite."

  "Fine. For my 'exquisite' quesadilla. Now spill." He hops onto the counter.

"Well...I spoke to the one who shall not be named earlier." I smile shyly.

"You're joking." He rolls his eyes. I stare at him.

"Wait- you're not joking?!" His jaw drops.

"I mean-,"

"MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! OMG YES. Y'ALL ABOUT TO HAVE SOME FINE ASS KIDS." He then starts fantasizing about what we'd name them and how they'd look.

"Calm dow-,"

"What'd he say? Was he interested? I mean shit, if he isn't I am. You guys are so cute together, the whole 'i can't wait to dominate you and take the one thing you've been practicing for this whole year and run' love story is so romantic." He gushed.

"Alejandro." I sigh.

"Yes?" He hops down from the counter and starts to pace around the kitchen. "What's his favorite snack? I know I haven't been a fan of his but any boyfriend of yours is a boy friend of mine. Boy friend spelled boy with a space-,"

"ALEJANDRO MARIANNE JONES!"

"Yes, love?" He stops wondering and gives me a meek smile. I raise a brow. "Okay I may have gotten a little carried away."

I snort. "A little?"

"Pfft. Trust me I couldn't done way worse, honey." He ruffles my hair I previously smoothed down. "Now spill."

I smack his hand and lean back into my seat.

"Well...,"

***

"You told him his breath stinks?" He cackles. I blush.

"I was just making conversation!"

"Yes, by making him feel insecure. He probably thinks you're not interested." He then laughs again. And again. And again.

"Oh, shutup. How would he not know? I tracked him down, insulted him, and continuously stepped closer to him!" I exclaim. I can still remember the conversation.

"First of all, you sound like a creep," Ale runs a hand through his hair. "And when you told me you talked to the one who shall not be named I was thinking it would be romantic, you know? You coming up to him and confessing your deepest, darkest secrets. Him, sweeping you into his arms saying he loves you, no matter what. You, gently caressing-,"