"Yah! You ask to many questions. Its because they think you have multiple sides." He blurts out. "What do you mean, multiple sides?" At this point BM wishes he never set foot in your room. "San said he could have sworn he saw you and Jungkook talking the night you were sent to kill JB. By the way, who really did kill him?" He admitted.

You look to your door and say, "Promise me you won't tell anyone?" He nods. "Jungkook." He raises an eyebrow. "Why would he do that?" You hurry with a lie. "I'm not sure. Maybe he had a thing against JB."

BM looks at you for a moment and then says, "You know, you and Jungkook would oddly be a great team. Yet if you both were to get together chaos would break." You cross your arms at his words. "Where did this come from?" You question him.

"You don't need to lie. I know you know more than you let on. Jungkook has a thing for women like you. Trust me, when Jungkook wants something he gets it." He says.

"BM, why do you work with my father? You couldn't have chosen this life. I wouldn't of." You say. "Your father took me in when my father wouldn't." You nod.

"Can you keep a secret?" You suddenly ask him. "Depends on what it is." His arms fold together. You struggle to get the words out. "Nevermind. I'm going to sleep. Please leave my room." You say and he only nods and listens.

He shuts the door and you sigh. You can't tell Jieun about you and Jungkook. The things that happen between you and Jungkook are not for her. She is to innocent for that.

If you tell anyone in this house they will use it to their advantage. You're not ever sure what even goes on with you and Jungkook. If you're honest you don't even know how it started, or what you both are to eachother.

You plop on your bed and roll in the covers without changing your clothes. You still can't seem to comprehend what the hell you did about an hour ago.

You cover your head with the blankets and groan. "Yah! Y/n you little slut." You mumble.

°°°

Next morning.

You just showered and got dressed.

"Y/n! Hurry you slow ass up!" You hear the mans voice yell

"Y/n! Hurry you slow ass up!" You hear the mans voice yell. You roll your eyes and go downstairs with your phone. "Stop yelling. It won't make me move any faster." You say. BM stands waiting with Jseph. "Are you coming with?" You ask and he shakes his head no. "I have my own work to do. Just came to wish you two luck." He says.

"We'll be going then-" BM's words get cut off by your father. "Y/n!" He yells getting you attention. "Yes?" You answer with. "I want you both actually to know that, Hongjoong and his gang are also allies with Jungkook. Get to them then you'll get to him."

You roll your eyes, "Why do you hate Jungkook so god damn much?!" You snap. Your father raises his hand to you. You hold it back. "You make me seduce men when I should be living a normal life. You have no right to hit me!" You shove his arm away.

"Maybe I should give you to Jungkook." He says rudely. You look to BM and say, "let's go. I'm done talking to him." You walk out of the house before he can say anything.

"Do you have a soft side?" BM asked you. "I do, of anyone ever wants to see it they need to stop making me mad." You say and get in the car with him.

°°°

"Once we get there, be nice. They are nice, you have to be nice." He says and you look at him and smile. "I'm an angel. No worrys." You say with a smile buy lose it once you look away. "Y/n, you radiate bitch energy 24/7." He says and you look at him.

"I will hit you. Don't call me a bitch, it's not nice." You smile. "We're here." The driver says and you both get out. You walk by his side to the front door of the huge house. You knock.

In a moment a door opens. Your eyes go straight to the floor. "You have a kitty!?" You enter the house and go to the tan bodied cat. "Aw, arnt you just the sweetest thing?" You pick up the pretty cat. You hold it like a baby and look up to see a lot of men looking at you with no words, only a blank expression. You hold the cat and say,

"What?"