Chapter 13

Cordelia's POV

🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷

His cool exterior was slipping and I knew this was the right time to plan the seed of doubt in his mind.

"And you know after seeing that thing I am afraid to show any preference."

"Obviously this is something that needs to be discussed. I will look into this matter personally. Don't worry Miss. I am very much able to protect you if something arises. So don't worry.. Now where were we? Ah. Right. You know Miss Cordelia, I was going to bond with a girl this time. But your arrival changed everything."

"Oh really.. But why did you change your mind then?"

"Are you joking with me? I will never find any life mate like you. You are the most compatible one for me. I will give you everything if you choose me."

"I sort of like you..."

I said with a false shy voice. His roaming hands grouped my butt and I was disgusted. Just what the hell is wrong with these horny aliens? I had to pretend like it was not bothering me.

"You are really different than.Lord Adalwolf and Lord Griffin.. I like that. But.. I am really afraid of them. Can't you do something like get rid of them My Lord?"

I asked skeptically. It was a close shot and I was afraid what he would say. His face changed and I saw what's going on in his mind.

"Not like really getting rid of them.. I don't know. I can't avoid them. I have to give them my attention as well. What am I supposed to do?"

My trembling voice was very convincing and I thought maybe.. Maybe he took the bait.

"I don't know. They are the members of my council Cordelia.. We'll see."

Stupid mother fucker. I really thought he would take my bait. Now I have only two other options. I forced a smile and danced with him as the topics were changed. It was worth giving a shot and if I just pushed him enough , I was sure he would act. After dancing and talking for some time, my feet were tired so I told him I wanted to rest. His eager hands took me to the refreshment table where I was given various snacks and assortments to eat. when I ate as much as I wanted , Lord Griffin came towards us.

"Lord Ryker , I believe it's my turn now. Would you please?"

Ryker's face just melted and I knew he was cracking. I smiled at Griffin and he was taken back by my friendliness. Then I nodded towards Lord Ryker and took Griffin's hand. His cold hands gripped mine as we walked further and further away from the crowd. A cold sweat broke on my spine as I recalled his inner beast. It was still giving me nightmares and I shuddered as I got a mental image of the grotesque thing.

"Don't worry. I am not taking you to show my power. Do you think that I am stupid and have no idea about your thoughts?"

I gulped as I detected clear anger in his voice.

"No My Lord. I was not thinking about that."

"Good. Then come. We need to hurry. I am losing time to talk with you."

After we were away from the crowd, he took my hand.

"We can rest here. This part of the garden is scheduled. So tell me Miss.Cordelia, why did you give me the Rubi in the trials?"

"Uhmm I like you more than others. I thought it was obvious?"

His face changed and I saw a vicious smirk appearing on his face.

"Oh really? then you won't hesitate if I kiss you?"

Fuck. I never thought it would come to this. Stupid me.

"NN-nno My Lord"

Eww. I would probably have to sanitize my mouth. I thought with dread.

He pushed back his hood and revealed his face. His cold silver face gave me chills as he grew closer and closer to me. I closed my eyes as his cold lips touched my warm lips. I was unsure what to do as he moved them against mine. It was like kissing a metal bar and I cringed imagining what it would feel like when he bonds with me. I should make sure that these aliens would not last to bond with me. After a few seconds he removed his lips and I opened my eyes and smiled hiding my disgust.

"Don't worry Cordelia. The first time it feels strange but when we are bonding , you will feel everything. "

His arrogant smirk made me doubtful about that. I nodded my head.

"I like it.. I don't know why, but I feel this connection with you My Lord. Bb-uut I am afraid to act upon it.."

"And why is that? I am the Supreme Lord. You can always choose me. "

"I met Kesal and Dharen. The other two advisors. They terrified me. Not to mention that Lord Adalwolf and Lord Ryker are also terrifying me.. Do you really need them as council members My Lord? "

"Don't be afraid of Kesal and Dharen. They have a very little influence unlike Antonella. But why are you afraid of Ryker and Adalwolf? Are they troubling you?"

"I don't know My Lord. Their stairs and touching. All those things are bothering me.. Why do you need them My Lord..?"

"I will look into that. There should be some balance in the council little girl. It's true that I have all of their power. But not as strongly as them. My own power suppresses the other powers. But still I can manipulate theirs."

"Then you can get rid of them?"

I asked hopefully. Maybe this idiot will start the war. I smiled happily.

"No. I can't. Because if I do that our powers will not be balanced. Think of them as the pillars of a building. If other pillars fall, I alone can't balance it. There is a council for a reason. I am given extra power in case if someone goes against us. But if I go against them, they can unite and defeat me. The council is balanced in that way. "

Aw. I should have rejected his horrible kiss. I thought he would really listen to me if I endured that gross thing. I forced a smile as his hands roamed on my body. This is going to be a long pitiful party for me.

____________________________

A/N

🍀🍀

Can I pretty please have some reviews and likes? 🙏🏻😍🤗

And please comment as I love to hear from you.💖😋

Follow me in Twitter to message me anytime you want. I am in the same user name.🤗😘🌹💖