Info:

Hello, welcome to my book.   
I'm a self-taught writer that likes this ship for some reason and decided to make a book for it. This was formerly a Days Union x Albert OneShot book, but I decided to add in the Nights and the Dawns (and a whole bunch of other people related to them) as well to make things more interesting.
All the chapters will have its own flaws so I hope you don't mind them; but sometimes I just feel so 'un-confident' about a certain chapter that I delete them and save it for later so I can rewrite it. Most of the first few chapters will be rewritten in the future but I'm not sure when exactly. Probably when I can find the time to write them. Nothing that happens in this book is real, they are all made up. I won't be following the cannon version of their lore sometimes because it's sort of confusing, and instead I'll make up my own.
I do not ship the actual people behind these accounts/players/characters and respect their personal life. So there will be limits here and no chapters will go above "smuts".

Anyways, here are the New Rules and things that this book will contain:

• Bad writing

• Very bad writing

• Soulless writing

• I won't be adding in Abuse and romanticizing it

• Smut

• I won't be adding in Rape and romanticizing it

• Swearing

• Mature things

• Gore

• I won't be adding in Pedophilia and romanticizing it

• Murder

• don't fight in comments

• Albert will be topped by everyone in this book, he is permanently stuck at the bottom

• Typographical Errors (Typos)

• and don't make requests that has the three things that I said that I won't be adding in.

• and more bad writing.

I'm taking request, and from now on word counts will be 4,000 to 20,000 (or sometimes over).
Okay that's all you gotta know for now.

-P1nkCarosuel