Rishi: Mickey chalo....

Preetha nods and takes a step to move but she gets pain in knee and hisses.Rishi bends down to her knee to check it while Karan goes to her side instantly.

Karan(tensed): hey .....are you ok?

He asks holding her elbow but she hisses again then he notices the scratches on her hands with little taint of blood as she had fallen on sand.He closes his eyes not able to see her and opens them looking at aadya.Aadta gets really afraid seeing his eyes which holds pure anger.She gulps while preetha holds his hand calming him.She squeezes it and seeing her,He calms down when,

Rishi: Mickey you got hurt in knee we have to go to hospital urgently.

Preetha: That's ok rishi ....we will go to resort.First aid will be enough!

Rishi gets up and holds her through shoulders.

Rishi: Shut up Mickey.......you got hurt.This is not the 1st time but it's second in the day so it's better we visit a doctor.Ok?

Karan: Rishi is right preetha......you need a doctor.Let's go to hospital.

She looks at him,he squeezes her hand assuring her.

Preetha: ok!

Vicky: I will get the hotel vehicle rishi bring her to the entrance.

Rishi nods and Vicky goes.Preetha is about to take a step again when rishi stops her.

Rishi: kaha ja rahi ho?

Preetha: entrance

Rishi: thum aise halath mein chal nai paogi.

Preetha: but ho.....

Her words were cut off as rishi lifts her up.She gets shocked.

Preetha: Rishi kya kar rahe ho?

Rishi: meine kya kiya?

Preetha: arey niche utharo mein chal sakthi hu.....

Rishi: ha ha you can but not now. You are not good and I won't let you walk in this state.(preetha is about to speak) not a word till we reach the cab!

He warns her and she gives up seeing him.He moves a step and her hand get loosen in Karan's hand and with another step she loses his hand completely,she holds Rishi's shoulders for grip.Rishi seeing her hands on him and then her face he smiles while karan just looks at them in still.

Karan: aise kyun lag raha ki preetha  mujhse door ja rahi hein?

This thought make him uncertain and uneasy,he came back to senses seeing aadya infront of him.Aadya understood everything what happened in the correct sense,she knows what karan was feeling and it makes her smirk.She goes towards him and places her hand on his shoulder,

Aadya: Don't worry sir..... Preetha will be fine.

Karan was annoyed because of everything and this gesture made him irritated.He brushes off her hand little rudely.

Karan: I know she will be fine Miss.Sharma but you won't be if you repeat it.Be careful around her!

Giving a tight warning he goes away leaving angry aadya behind.She angrily starts speaking to herself,

Aadya: Itna himmath mujhse dhamki dene keliye wo bhi uss preetha ki wajah se.Dono kuch chupa rahi hein..........I know that.jab mein thum dono ko dekha dance karthe hue mujhr bahot gussa aaya kyunki that's my place.I have to be with you not preetha that's why I pulled her but you insulted me infront of all because of her and I am not going to leave her for sure (she angrily talks but smiles suddenly) inn sab mein ek achi baath hua hein that's ......rishi.mujhe pata hein ki Rishi ke dil mein kya hein aur ab sir ko dekhke mujhe Lagtha hein ki sir bhi jaan liya hoga........that's good.So to erase preetha off on Karan's paper I will use rishi as eraser.