5 Months later..

Yn P.O.V

Its been 5 months since I've heard from Prod I don't miss him or anything its just strange he usually attempts to see me or talk to me everyday but oh well I guess he finally realized that there is no use'trying to talk to me I'm completely over him,but antyways I found put that I am having a little girl. Me and Chris have decided to name her D'Nyla we both think that's a really good name.

Me and Chris are really happy together were even planing on getting married. We still haven't decided Whether or not to tel her about Prod once she gets older. I mean I want to tell her because I don't want her to find out from someone else which I doubt will happen but I don't think I can keep a secret this big away from her,but I know once I tell her she's going to want to see him and talk to him but I'm really trying to keep him s far away from me as possible.

I guess that's all for now but right now I'm getting ready to go on a little girls night out with my friends.Since most of my clothes are getting way to small  I decided to wear a simple white high low dress with some black sandals since my feet are starting to get huge I'm getting so fat. I looked at myself and the mirror and I litteraly wanted to cry.

"How did I get so fat?" I asked my self out loud."Your not fat I heard a voice from behind me say . I turned around and wasn't surprised to see Chris. "Your home early" I say walking towards him to give him a hug ."Yeah my boss let me leave early,where are you going?" He asked looking at my outfit."Nowhere I'm just going out with jasmine  and Alexis" I said fixing my hair in the mirror. "You didn't tell me that you were going out tonight"."I know I just found out this evening I thought I would be back before you got home so I didn't bother to tell you"I said walking toward where he was sitting.'"You should still tell me thing like this so I can know where you are if something happens". "look bae I promise you nothing is going to happen alright now look I have to go I'll be back before its gets to late". I gave him a good bye hug and kiss then I left.

I grabbed my car keys on the way out, I locked the door behind me and walked towards my car. I opened my car door and got inside I closed the door and grabbed my phone from out of my purse I texted Jaz and told her I was on my way.We were going to my favorite chine restaurant the Pink Panda they have the best Chinese food ever. I put my phone down,put my seatbelt on and I started the car. The drive from my house to the pink panda isn't really that far so I was their in less than 40 minutes.

Once I got there I texted jaz and told her I was there her and Lexi hadn't made it their yet so they told me to get a table and wait for them.I talked to the waitress and asked for a table for 3. I sat down and just got on instagram I wasn't really paying attention to anybody when I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and wasn't surprised to see Prod. I put my head down and pretended not to see him when 2 seconds later I look up to see him standing right in front of me.

"Hey Prod"I said looking at his date "Hey yn" he said pulling a chair out for him and his date to sit down like I invited them over to a dinner party or sumin....

.

This Story will be updated once it gets 10 or more votes my goal is 1.k votes before 2015 so I'm gone be updating as soon as I get 10 votes on this story so please tell ppl about me and just help me out Following me,Voting for all my stories, and commenting thanks stay flawless I really love y'all a lot:-) :-) X∅X∅