Chapter 9:More Drama In Paradise

I had spent the day with Chris and everything was going fine.When we had got back to his hotel room he asked me if I wanted to see the fire show.

I agreed I mean what else was there for me to do. I went and took another showers cuz we had just left the beach so I had sand in my hair and just sand everywhere.

When I got out the shower I put on a Connie bright print maxi dress with some black sandals and I combed out my hair and just let it hang. Then I was ready to go.

Me:"I'm ready."

Chris: "Okay let's go."

The walk to the show was really calm and peaceful and Chris even tried making a few jokes to lighten up the mood but it didn't work.

When we got the show we sat right by the stage so that we wouldn't miss a thing. The show had been going on for about 15 minutes when I heard someone yell my name.

I looked at Chris but he was watching the show. "You heard that" heard what he replied. Nothing let's just watch the show. After that someone touched my shoulder.

"So you cheating on me now" I turned around when I heard the voice and I wasn't surprised to see Prod.

Me:"I'm not cheating on you you are the one cheating on me I talked to your fiance this morning.

Prod:"If you ain't cheating on me then who is this guy and why are you with him.

Me:"This is Chris and I am going to be staying with him until our divorce is finalized.

Prod:"Divorce I ain't sign no paper for a divorce. "

Me:"My lawyer sent them to your house they will be there when you get home.

Prod:"But Yn I don't want a divorce. "

Yn:"And I didn't want to be cheated on but I was so oh well.

With that being said I left and I went back to Chris's hotel room. I was sitting on the bed thinking when Chris walked in.

Chris: "Are you okay"

Me:"No not really Chris can I trust you. "

Chris: "Of course you can."

Me:" I'm pregnant I was going to tell Prod on the first night of our honeymoon but things didn't go so well i don't want my child to grow up without a father and I don't want my child to grow up with a father like Prod either.

Chris:"Yn if you need me you know I'm there for you and if you want I'll be there for your child to.

Me:"Chris are you serious thank you."

Chris:"No problem I'm gone go cause I think you need some time alone. "

Me:"No I want you stay can you just hold me"

Chris: "I thought you would never asked

I spent the entire night in Chris arms. I haven't had the feeling of love in a long time and I have to admit it felt really good.

Ohhh Drama in paradise. So what do you think is going to happen. Please tell me what you think and vote ...