Chapter 7:The Honeymoon

Prod's P.O.V

Last night with Yn was amazing we haven't had sex like that in a long time. I woke up and realized Yn was standing over me.

Yn:"Get up we have to leave. "

Me:"What time is it ?"

Yn:"Time for you to get your ass up."

Me:"Whatever I'm gone get up in a min"

Yn:"Whatever I'm going to the airport in 10 minutes I'm not waiting on you so either have your ass down there or get left."

Me: "Don't talk to me like that I ain't your son and you ain't my mama."

Yn:"I know I ain't cause if I was your ass would be downstairs by now."

Me:"Mane whatever. "

Yn:"Bye Prod I ain't got time for your bullshit all you had to do was get your ass up."

Me:"Oh but I got time for yours you can leave I will get there when I'm ready. "

With that being said Yn stormed out of the house and left. ion know what's been wrong with her lately bitch bipolar. "

I got dressed and got in my Red lambo since Yn took the limo. The drive to the airport was short. When i got to the airport I wasn't surprised to see Yn I hope we don't start arguing again. "

Yn's P.O.V

I was really pissed off at prod we can never avoid an argument. He just does shit that he knows is going to start an argument. All he had to do was get up that's it but noo prod wants to do what he wants to do.

I ain't got time for his bullshit cause in the next 24 hours I will be laying on a sunny beach in the Bahamas.

I had finally calmed down when I look up and see prod. Before I even got mad u just told myself to calm down it's not worth it it's the first day of your honeymoon.

Prod came and sat down by me . I didn't look at him and I didn't make eye contact with him either. This is another thing that happens after an argument neither of us will be the bigger person and apologize.

He always thinks it's my fault and it takes him hours to realize he started the shit.

Prod:"I'm sorry. "

Yn:"Aren't you always. "

Prod: "Come on Yn it's the first day of out honeymoon we are supposed to be happy not mad let's just enjoy it."

Before I could say anything they called our flight number.

Yn:"well let's go have fun then. "

Prod:"That's the smile I been wanting to see.'

with that being said we were off to the Bahamas...