"Lia, I miss you and I don't know how many times I'm going to have to do this, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for going to Bayern. I thought it would be the best thing for me-"

"So moving away from your family and friends was the best thing for you?" I ask and he sighs and runs a hand through his messy hair.

"I've already explained this to you. I thought my career would develop more if I moved to Bayern. And I know your respone will be 'your career would have developed more if you stayed at BVB.' I know, but I wasn't thinking righ and Ann-Kathrin-"

"Should have known she would have persuaded you to get more money." I snap and he glares.

"Ann-Kathrin has her own career."

"Yeah because she's fucking you." I scream and we start screaming at each other. Arguing over everything.

At one point I did consider hitting him.

"I hate you." I scream. This silences him. I don't know why but I feel emotional after admitting it. I've said it many times before to many people but saying it to him hit me hard. Like I just committed a crime or something.

"And I'm trying to change that. I don't want you to hate me Lia. I've never wanted you to hate me Lia." He speaks quietly as I bite my tounge trying to stop myself from crying. "I'm leaving tomorrow and I've tried my hardest during the time I've been here to try to be friends with you again."

"You have been able to gain my friendship years ago, but you left me and my brother all alone Mario. You left us. I've had to deal with so many new people coming into my life and I think it's good. Before you I was just a quite girl who swore a lot and didn't have a lot of friends. But after you I had the confidence to talk to people more. Thank you for that. I accept more people into my life now, but I still know not to take everyone in. Especially if they hurt me. You hurt me for so long. The first game when you played against BVB I felt like I was going to pass out. I just didn't want to see you because I knew that I would end up in tears over you."

"I'm so sorry Lia. I really am." Mario looks down at me with sorry eyes but I look away. Luckily Marco walks back into the room with a cheery smile on his face.

I continue to teach them how to do ballet until six o'clock.

Marco takes me home and I do something I hadn't done in at least a year. I binned most the pictures of Mario and I, any picture that shows I knew him. I obviously kept the group picture that sits on my vanity table.

But I kept only one other picture.

I keep it in a box at the top of my wardrobe along with some precious jewerly that has been given to me from elders in my family and just some baby pictures. 

In this box is a small polaroid picture of Mario and I. I'm pretty sure it's in his house at New Year a few years back. It's just of Mario and I laughing. He's covering his mouth with one hand and touching my arm with the other. I'm just laughing uncontrolably while holding a drink in my hand. I don't know what possessed me to keep this picture but when I was putting them all in the trash, I just couldn't get rid of it.

As I stare at the picture I feel tears come to my eyes so I quicky put the picture away and try my best to get to sleep.

---------------------------------------

"So do you want to go to London with me?" Marco asks and I shurg my shoulders.

"I don't know...do you want me do go to London with you?" I ask in a teasing voice making my brother glare at me.

"Why would I ask you if I didn't want you to come?"