Pretty feet are over rated anyway.

"How come you get the fancy shoes with the big ribbons and the fancy top part?" Mario asks making me chuckle.

"You don't get them because you two stupid idiots would break your toes trying to get up onto them and I don't want to have the blame for your toes being broken." I explain and they both laugh loudly.

"Can we try them?" Marco asks and I shake my head.

"Nope, I'm not taking any chances." I keep looking forward and then move on to another excercise.

After half an hour of warming up I get them to move the barres to the side and I stand in the middle of the room.

"Now this is one of the first dances I have ever learned. Marco you might know some of this I used to practice this dance all the time. I still actually do it sometimes because it's probably my favourite dance even though it is one of the easiest ones." I explain and they both nod and I look into the mirror infront of me and look at the boys in the mirror.

I press play on the remote and throw it over so I land onto my bag as the soft piano music plays.

I got very slow compared to the music so they can try to catch all of the moves.

"Did you not do this with a partner?" Marco asks as the song stops but we keep dancing but we still keep dancing because we haven't finished yet. 

"Yes. It can be danced as a duo, but I never have a partner to do it with so I just have to do it as a solo." I explain.

"How about we do it as a duo then?" Mario shouts making me turn and look at him and shake my head.

"I don't think so,"

"Shut up sis, I need to pee so you two practice and I'll go pee." As Marco leaves he winks at me and I don't even give a shit so I stick my middle finger up to him as he leaves.

"Fucking asshole." I mutter and walk back into the middle of the room and glare at Mario. "Why did you even suggest that?" I ask him with an annoyed tone of voice.

"Because." Is all he answers.

I turn away from Mario and then jump a few minutes later as he puts his hands at either side of my waist making me jump away but he grabs me again.

"Do you do this." He asks and lifts me up into the air making me gasp and hold onto his hands because to be honest I don't trust him

"Mario put me down!" I scream but he doesn't stop, he then starts to spin around.

"Is this what I'm supposed to do?" He asks in a playful voice.

"No, now put me down!" I scream angrily but Mario just laughs louder and then brings me down but doesn't set me down on the ground. He insted holds me up under my arms so that my tip toes don't even touch the floor. But even though he is holding me up I'm still having to look up at him because I'm that small.

I glare at Mario and then use my hands to push him away from me. 

"Don't do that ever again." I say and Mario sighs loudly.

"I was only trying to have fun with you Lia." Mario groans and I shake my head.

"You're not allowed to have fun with me Mario, because we're not friends." I cross my arms over my chest and Mario just shakes his head at me.

"We used to be best friends Lia. We used to have fun like this all the time." Mario shouts.

"Used to is the word you should be focusing on." I say trying to keep as calm as possible. I stand up straight.