Please Come Back To Me...

So, I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS! Just FYI haha they belong to the owner! Hope you all enjoy!
_______________________

Walking down the hall to grab my shoes from the my assigned cubby, I avoided any contact with anyone who came near me. I just wanted to get home...and lay down, by myself.
I walked out but I always had to walk past the swim club pool to get home, and when I passed by I heard a young voice call my name.
"(YN/N)-chan!! Hey (YN/N)-chan!"
I hesitantly turned to see who was calling me. It was a small blonde male with a giant smile. He was soaked from swimming.
I had immediately felt uncomfortable. H-How did he know my nickname...and why was he being so informal with me...?
"So, you up for some swimming yet!" He asked jumping forward at me grabbing my arm.
I yelped in surprise at the stranger's forwardness.
"Nagisa! Leave her alone!" Another male appeared from the gates. He was taller, much taller. His bright green eyes shined apologetically as he ran a hand through his olive colored hair. "Gomenasi (Y/N-)-I mean...ma'am. You see...I think he may have you confused with someone else." He explained shyly.
My head was starting to hurt badly...though for some odd reason, it had started doing that quite often lately when I met new people or went new places. I wish I could've remembered how that started happening...
"No! Mako-chan! This is (YN/N)-chan! I know exactly who I'm talking to!" The short blonde boy, apparently called Nagisa?, said defensively and gripped tighter to my arm.
The tall olive haired male eyed the short blonde and shook his head affirmatively.
I nudged away slightly and asked sheepishly, "H-How do you know me...?"
By this time there had been two other boys that joined in the conversation, only causing my head more illogical pain.
The onyxed haired boy with a blank face, drew closer to the tall green eyed male and watched closely.
While the other one, with beautiful blue hair touched his glasses gently and kept a very far distance.
Looking at him, my head pound even worse.
The young blonde looked up at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen in my life, "(Y-YN/N)-chan...please tell Mako-chan that you remember. Pl-Please...you remember us right!" He said trying to be cheery though there was a hint of sadness forming inside his voice. He sniffed back some tears as his eyes welled with water, "S-See! You remember Haru-chan!" He said happily running over to the onyxed hair boy pulling him forward a bit, smiling sadly.
The supposed 'Haru-chan' smiled just like the blonde but a bit more emotionless.
"A-And Mako-chan! You oughta remember Mako-chan!" The blonde boy now bounced over to the tall male pulling him down to his size. The poor boys voice was growing sadder by the moment, the tears that he was holding back started falling gently down his cheek one by one.
Why was he doing this...? I didn't understand...these guys looked familiar but I didn't know them. Why was he trying so hard? And crying!
My head felt another giant pang fly across it painfully. I closed my eyes for a long blink then was interrupted when the boy continued and ran over to the distant bluenette.
"Please. (Y/N)...." The blonde pleaded seriously, dropping the honorific, "You have to remember Rei-chan...please..." He begged weakly.
I didn't know what to say...of course I didn't remember these people...I'd never met them before in my life. I just stood there uncertain, looking at the young boy. The tall blue haired male avoided any eye contact with me. At my hesitant gaze the blonde cracked, "You've got to remember Rei-chan (Y/N)! Please! He isn't the same without you! You can't forget him! None of us are the same without you! Please! Come back to us!" He cried loudly falling to his knees weeping.
I was shocked by his actions. I looked up at the bluenette who refused my eyes, then over at the emotionless raven haired male who just looked at me with sadness in his eyes. Not a word. I chanced a look at the olive haired guy to see any different emotion, but his was just as full of sadness as the rest. Tears brimmed his eyes as well.
I was in a state of utter confusion. I did not understand why they looked at me so sadly.
The young blonde was wailing in pain begging me still to try and remember them, when the blue haired make finally spoke with a strong tone that was laced with pain. "I think that's about enough Nagisa-kun. It isn't the time." He picked up the boy off the ground, helping him stand.
The male finally looked up and his violet eyes pierced me. I felt another pang in my head...and this time in my heart as well.
Who are these people.
He smiled weakly at me, "I do apologize again...I guess you must be going home, correct? Please continue. We won't be a bother any longer...to you..." He said his voice cracking at the end.
I was surprised at the odd acting of these boys...so I nodded at the beautiful bluenette and quickly left.
I didn't understand, but things had been like that recently. I just shook it off and ran home so I could lay down and get this odd day over with.

<Rei's POV>
Poor Nagisa-kun...he was such a mess. I could hardly keep him standing. I could sense Makoto-senpai and Harkua-senpai weren't any better off. They just hid it a great deal better.
Things haven't been the same since that day. We haven't been able to be around her...I haven't been able to be around her.
She was the love of my life, my girlfriend of 2 years....and she's forgotten my total existence. And for the sake of her health, we all have to act like we don't know her until she remembers on her own.
This all had been my fault. I could've prevented all of this heartache and pain. I could've kept her safe and she would still be with us today...but I was irresponsible and now I suffer the consequences.
I shouldn't have fallen asleep at my house that night...then she wouldn't have left and walked home by herself. Who would've known she was going to be walking at the same time a drunk driver decided to run a red light...
I can still hear Makoto-senpai's hysterical voice over the phone, telling me what happened.
The doctor told us she was lucky to be alive at all...but her memory had definitely been damaged. That it would take a long time to recover...if it came back at all.
And now every time I saw her, my heart broke just a little. I couldn't hold her, I couldn't kiss her, I could let her know that...I loved her. I had to act like I never knew her.
"Rei, you've gotten pretty strong." I heard Makoto-senpai, as he smiled gently at me wiping a few tears away from his eyes.
I just nodded. That's all that could appear. Tears peaked the corners of my eyes and I could no longer speak.
"It's bound to return. Im sure of it." Haruka-senpai decided to speak encouraging words as well.
They all fell upon deaf ears...my heart was deteriorating at the moment.
"It's been 8 months already Haruka-senpai..." I said coldly, the tears finally over flowing and falling down my cheeks. "But I do appreciate the encouragement."
I reached down for my bag and said my goodbyes to the team.
Then I headed home...for another lonely, sleepless night, praying that the love of my life's memory would return to her soon.
Because I needed her...I needed her way too much.