~Your Decision~

Alrighty! Let's get to writing.
DT: @unicorn_otakuuu9
@ferstack-Vocalord
AnimangaChick
@its_yo_boi_thugisa
@kenmaorcachan
@trendycupcakeslover
@I_am_Soul_Evans
I tried to tag all of the people who inspired me to write this chapter haha and kept commenting on it to show me love for it! Thank you guys! This one is for you!
I really appreciate all the love this story is getting it means a lot! Thank you!
Enjoy!
______________________

Each day I woke up for school, truthfully just going through the motions. No feeling. Not a thing. Everything I did was empty and hollow, the feeling was gone. Nothing felt right.
Swim practice was just something I had to do, I didn't enjoy it anymore. I begrudgingly went to school, my homework was a last thought to me anymore. After what (y/n) had said to me, it nearly destroyed me. Guilt had consumed me and self loathing took my happiness.
**********
"Rei-chan?" I heard Nagisa's small voice break me out of my half asleep daze and waved a hand in front of my face slightly. "Rei-chan, hey, class is over. It's time for lunch, Haru-chan and Mako-chan are waiting for us up on the roof, let's go." He pressed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me along out of the door and down the hall.
The hall was a place I feared, a place I hated because I knew I'd see her. I didn't want to see her but on the same token, I loved to see her.
Smiling.
Laughing.
Even if I wasn't causing them.
Her smile complimented her cheeks and eyes so well, made her sparkle in such a lovely way. "Do you see her, Nagisa?" I whispered almost inaudibly when he stopped at a four way hallway  for on coming students.I couldn't stop staring at her for anything, she was so beautiful.
"Rei-chan...I know how you feel but we have to go, come on." He tugged at me finally and I reluctantly passed her, turning my gaze away yet I felt like I had got a glance at her momentarily.
'Was she watching me? Did she see me looking at her?' I questioned myself, allowing all these thoughts to race through my busy mind until we reached the roof and Makoto-senpai smiled at me kindly, reassuringly.
"You look terrible Rei." His sweet voice contrasting to such a harsh sentence.
Resting my aching body against the concrete roof I huffed exhaustedly, "Well I feel terrible, Makoto-senpai." I answered as my eyes drifted shut and I rubbed at them desperately, heaving another long sigh. "And apparently Ama-sensei can tell too. She told me that until I'm feeling better, if I wanted to I could just stay home...but I don't know I'd probably go mad if I did." I thought aloud for once.
Haruka-senpai set his emotionless gaze on me, "You should stay home." He agreed then was off staring into space once again as if there were better things to think about.
Haruka-senpai didn't speak very much, but when he did I always took what he said with great importance, especially if it was about taking care of myself. Much to everyone's surprise though, he had actually been speaking a lot since (y/n)'s accident.
Maybe he was right...
Lowering my head slightly, my heart pounded painfully but restlessly I nodded. "Perhaps you and Ama-sensei are right, Haruka-senpai." I whispered gently as I closed my tired eyes. "Maybe I'll just stay home tomorrow." My voice was much quieter the second time around. I didn't like the idea of staying home, staying alone with my haunting thoughts. The concept of being with what constantly reminded me of the fact that (y/n) wanted nothing to do with me anymore. It was so hard, it hurt so much...but if even Haruka-senpai can tell that I need rest, it must be pretty bad. Heaving an aggravated sigh, I groaned afterward. "Am I really that mopey?" My question eliciting a complete unison nod from the group.
"You're so mopey that I truly think there is a death cloud beginning to form above your head." Makoto-senpai responded sarcastically as he ate another bite of his rice.
Nagisa-kun nodded again and looked at me, but his eyes showed more worry than I was expecting, "You're growing more pale by the day, Rei-chan. It's really starting to worry us." He spoke gently and without hesitation Haruka-senpai returned his attention to me. Again, his face showed no emotion, yet his eyes looked just as worried as Nagisa-kun's. "You're losing a lot of weight. An unhealthy amount of weight." None of them really seemed to take my health lightly and when the other two had said something about it, Makoto-senpai agreed aloud in a more serious tone of voice.
"We're only worried about you and since...well since (y/n)'s accident you haven't looked too good. Honestly, Rei, you're getting worse as the days go on. I think a day at home at least would go you some good." He explained to his friend in his kind mothering tone.
I was shocked by their sudden seriousness at my declining health, and while I knew, myself, that I hadn't been eating or sleeping, but I was completely unaware that they were so attune to my pain. "You guys..." I disgorged to myself as tears pricked the corners of my eyes and I lowered my head in embarrassment, "I'm sorry I've made you worry." I added, my voice laced with shame as I wiped the tears before they had fallen from my eyes.
Soon after lunch I had gotten my stuff together from each one of my classes, explaining the fact that I was staying home for the rest of the week due to the problem I was having with (y/n) which they understood kindly and allowed me my work early. Afterward, I finished the rest of my classes for the day with as little social interaction as possible. I felt exhausted and drained from the day and I just wanted to be home go I could sleep.
"Rei-chan, do you need to walk home with anyone? I'm sure that Mako-chan will walk with you if you do?" I heard Nagisa-kun's chipper tone behind me as I walked down the hallway to the school doors. I merely shook my head in response accompanying the answer with a sigh.
"No, Nagisa-kun. What I need is to be alone. I hope you understand." My voice felt constrained, almost like I couldn't speak or that it was hard to. I gripped my books tighter against my chest then left without another word to the blonde behind me.
I just needed to sleep.
Forget.
Rest.