Eating edible makeup prank on boyfriends

(Requested by BornToStanBTS unnie 😚)

Jungkook walks to Jin, who was cooking their breakfast. He was holding a lipstick. He taps the older's shoulder, getting his attention.
"What is it, sweetheart?" Jin asks, smiling with a raised brow.
"Hyung, look at his new lipstick I bought!" Jungkook says, excitedly showing the new lipstick. He was filming and the older could see that, thinking that he just wanted to film a TikTok.
"That's cute, baby, when did you buy it?" The older asks, ruffling the boy's hair.
"I just bought it today, here I'll open it for you to see" Jungkook says, opening the lipstick and rolling it until the very end. Jin smiles wider but it turns upside down when the younger bites into it.
"B-baby, that's toxic! Do you know it's ingredients! Spit that out!" Jin says as the younger started chewing.
"Hyung, this is so tasty, like a candy" Jungkook says, stopping Him from grabbing a bowl. The older bites his lips, before chuckling and tickling the boy.

Yoongi sleeps in the couch, being woken up by a scream. He bolts up, looking around, only to see a smiling Jungkook. He frowns, seeing the boy bite into a lipstick. His eyes widen, he stood up as fast as he can before snatching the lipstick.
"Baby, what are you doing?! Wow, I didn't know makeup could be eaten" He says before biting onto the leftover lipstick. He smiles, tasting the strawberry flavored lipstick.
"Aye, you little bunny" He says, before attacking the boy with kisses.

Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung were inside Jungkook's room. They were told by the younger that he had a surprise for them. They were all smirking, thinking that a new a skirt would be shown. But all they saw was Jungkook munching on lipsticks. This made them panic and immediately ran to the younger and grabbing all the lipsticks.
"Hey! That's my candies!" Jungkook says, pouting. They all stared at the lipsticks and chuckles before giving it back.