Spraying Cologne In The Car Prank

(Requested by gukkielove_81 💜)(I don't know if I'll make a part 2 of this book, it's almost ending 😭🤚)

(I don't know if I'll make a part 2 of this book, it's almost ending 😭🤚)

Jungkook sat down at the passenger seat, waiting for the other six. But as he waited, he shows a newly bought cologne and smirking.
"I bought this just for this prank" Jungkook says, giggling. He then sprayed the cologne in the car and taking out his own cologne to spray at himself. After that, he hid the cologne in a place where they won't look at.

Jin got in, sniffing.
"This is a new scent, what? You don't like these kind of scent though?" Jin says, frowning. The others also got in, sniffing the new scent in the car.
"Kookie, you don't like these kind of scents... You had someone here, I knew it" Hoseok says, glaring. Jungkook just smiled at them and looked back at the mirror, fixing his makeup.
"Jeon Jungkook, answer us" Jin says, crossing his arms.
"Might aswell look at the there" Jungkook says and pointed at a compartment where they could put things. Jin did and took out a cologne and that's when Jungkook bursts into laughter.

"Prank you!" He says, sticking his tongue out. The six huffs, rolling their eyes.