Stay one more day

Start from the beginning

______

{Y/n's POV}

Fuck, this wasn't the way I wanted things to turn out, we slept in for a long time and now I'm caught red handed in the Capo's bed! I hope I didn't get him into trouble, Abbacchio seems to care a lot about Giorno and his well being, I bet he thinks I'm the bad guy. I angrily stared at my reflection in the mirror scoffing at the sight, I turned on the water and soon the glass started fogging up. I couldn't help to ponder, does Giorno like me? Or is he just naturally charming and flirty with every woman he meets? C-could we actually be a thing? I'm beginning to notice how clingy he is, not that I care much but I think we're friends. Right?

______

You heard the door being pushed open then shut, inside was Bucciarati hanging some outfits on a rack, as you hung into your towel he turned and faced you in a serious demeanor, "Y/n, I know Abbacchio can seem a bit aggressive at times, I apologize for him. But I don't see you as a harm to the boss, you're a lovely girl."
He bowed down and quickly left, locking the door behind him, on the rack were three different options of clothing, a black mini dress, a matching peach track suit and a tight silky lavender dress.
"I wish I could just wear jeans and a shirt but I know Giorno is a powerful man, so anyone who is associated around him has to be dressed in a classy yet stylish manner."
You picked the 3rd option and looked into the mirror, the dress hugged your body in a flattering way, and the color complemented your skin tone. As you left the bathroom there Giorno was, standing in front of the open window admiring the scenery, he had no shirt on and was drinking coffee.

______

"Ah Y/n, you look good. I hope you like the dress as well, it was my favorite one."

"Yes thank you so much, but it's pretty late you know? I wouldn't want Eliza to worry about me."— the look in his eyes were a bit cold and lost.

"You're skipping lunch? And you're all dolled up, it'd be a shame to leave now."

______

You nodded in agreement and looked around, his bed was already made and everything looked untouched, he walked over to his closest and picked out a fancy looking suit and left to the bathroom, there was a small knock on the door which startled you, the man that walked inside had a blue and white sweater on with a matching hat and red zebra print pants that exposed his toned stomach.

_____

"Oh hey, sorry if I scared you, you must be Y/n right?"

"Yea that's me. And you are?"

"I'm Mista, it's nice meeting you... but um, what are you doing in the boss's room?"

"Oh, forgive me! He told me to stay put as he finishes getting ready, he didn't want me leaving."

______

{Mista's POV}

Damn. This girl, she's one of a kind! Even though I just met her right now, but there's something about her. I just stumbled upon her but the way she speaks and her looks, I really want to get to know her, but of course... it's obvious Giorno has his eye on her. Or maybe he's just friendly? This girl, she's just adorable, I'm blushing thinking about all of this but I don't want to say anything dumb. And now that I think about it Giorno is way to busy to actually have a girlfriend.

______

"Hey Mista! Did you hear me?"— you giggled

"Huh?.. sorry I was remembering what Bucciarati told me to do, which is... to come and watch over you! Hehe.."

"Oh I see, well that's okay I-"

"Mista, I see you've gotten acquainted with Y/n, just lovely."

"Mmh.. ready to go boss?."

"After you good friend."

______

Mista had a nervous facial expression, he didn't say another word to you or Giorno he just simply walked in front of us. You looked up at the sky and realized the sun was starting to set, meaning it was actually dinner instead of lunch. After 25 minutes of driving you arrived to a lavish restaurant, everyone was in order and in uniform, as you followed Giorno you noticed a specific waitress staring you down, she whispered something to another worker and walked out of site. "Hey, are you okay?" "Yeah, just looking at everyone I guess." Once at the table the same girl walked over, she was tall and pale, short orange spiky bob cut, beautiful green eyes she had a small frame and her voice was incredibly smooth.

______

"Welcome Mr. Giovanna, the names Vivvie and I'll be serving you tonight, may I start you off with a alcoholic beverage or sparkling water?"

"Yeah, I'll have a bottle of bourbon and red wine, 2 margaritas and for the miss.."

"Oh, just a sparkling water please."

"Ma certo, one moment please."

______

The girl left with a smug look on her face, the whole gang were talking amongst one another, Fugo and Narancia were quietly arguing, Abbacchio was looking at Bucciarati silently and Mista was listening to Bucciarati's story, as for Giorno he was looking at your hand. When you caught him he slyly looked at you making your stomach turn, "w-what's up?..". "Sorry if my glare caught you off guard.. I just like your ring." "Thank you, it was my fathers. It's a bit big but I still made it work." Once the small conversation stopped Giorno went to to hold your hand until Vivvie came back with trays carrying all the drinks. The night went on and everyone was enjoying themselves, a few drinks went around eventually ending up to you as well, as you were drinking you felt a small sharp pain in your mouth, the bourbon tasted bittersweet until a metallic flavor disturbed the harmony, a bit of blood came out of your mouth causing Giorno to look in your direction, you dismissed the pain and continued to eat as if nothing happened yet inside you felt a deep pain in the back of your throat and a massive headache that kept pounding in the neck of your head.

______

"Say Giorno, that was a great dinner"

"Well I'm glad you liked it, Grazie for joining me."

The car ride was a bit unbearable, the pain only worsened and now there was a hot feeling in your stomach, once in Giorno's mansion the two of you walked into his living room since you left your belongings in his room, he left to retrieve your items and that's when the the whole world went black.

_____

"Here you go Y/n, I'll take you back hom-"

"Giorno he's burning to the touch! I think she's been attacked by an enemy."— said Bucciarati as he held you.

_____

SORRY FOR TYPOS!