icarus gold | individual

|name|

icarus gold

|age|

too old to recollect

|gender|

male

|sexuality|

pansexual

|species|

vampire

|appearance|

|personality|

|personality|

icarus is a very stern and serious character when he's around his mafiosos, incredibly tough on them all as he expects discipline and efficiency from every single one of them. however when he's outside of that environment the vampire relaxes and tends to be very playful, especially with his significant other.

icarus enjoys the vices of life, over his extremely long life he has found that the pleasures of this world help him to pass the time and numb the pain the best which is often why he always has a partner of some sort to help keep him entertained and also to help them out.

icarus is a very protective individual, anyone who is within his close circle has his undying loyalty. the man is brutally honest with everyone and he despises those that try to lie to him, often killing people for such transgressions.

|likes|

violence, blood, manipulating people, teasing, looking after his partner, showering his significant other with gifts.

|dislikes|

disloyalty, liars, those that wish harm to those he cares about, werewolves, being disobeyed.

|powers|

transcendent vampire physiology
supernatural condition
immortality
regenerative healing factor
absorption

|history|

icarus gold has lived a long and exciting life, being born into this world of darkness, blood and a curse. the man was the very first vampire and that is the only life he has ever known, being brought into this world as a fully formed vampiric god, feeding off others around him and growing ever stronger. icarus has had many jobs throughout his life from being a soldier, to a king, a bartender, a scientist and the list goes on, the man still can't decide whether his immortality is a curse or a gift as he has so many reasons to lean both ways. during the last few decades the vampire has decided to delve into the work of the mafia, building himself a large and powerful organisation, basing themselves in paris.