alexei lebedev | individual

|name|

alexei lebedev

|nicknames|

alex, dev, glitch

|hero alias|

the erratic hero : blink

|age|

sixteen - eighteen

|gender|

male

|sexuality|

bisexual

|personality|

alexei is more of a serious and stern character, he isn't one who often shows a lot of emotion to those around him, much preferring to keep to himself, letting those in who he trusts and enjoys spending time with. when he does let someone in however they tend to realise the kinder and more caring side to him, also realising that he can be very energetic and playful even at times, enjoying using his quirk to mess with people when it's possible.

alexei does however remain a very serious hero, he takes his training for his future job very seriously and prides himself on doing well during his course at ua, after all he views it as a privilege that he was offered a scholarship to attend the school, being scouted by a past graduate of the school who continues to remain nameless which is something that puzzles and annoys the young russian.

alexei can be a good classmate, he often times lets other people copy his homework when they're close, not caring that he may have to find a different way to answer the question so his friend doesn't get in trouble for cheating. following along those lines as has been mentioned he's incredibly studious, knowing that the book work will one day help him to save many lives, sometimes even more so than the fieldwork practice he participates in.

|quirk|

glitch

|quirk type|

emitter

|quirk range|

all ranges

|quirk description|

the user of this quirk has the ability to bring time to a standstill for 0.1 of a second every single second, allowing the user to keep moving within that timeframe and act however they wish to. this ability doesn't have a limit in its effective range and all those caught within the area of effect have no awareness of the pause in time. a few side effects of the quirk is the ability of hyper awareness in which the user is extremely aware of everything present in their surroundings, their very perception is also accelerated and affording them the ability to react incredibly fast to anything that they see as this quirk does offer them a supernatural reaction time. the user of the quirk gains a dramatic increase in speed during the 0.1 of a second that their ability is active for, enabling them to achieve a lot more during  the time that their ability is in play. the reasoning for the name of this quirk is due to the fact that to the user's enemy they appear to be glitching from one place to another in constant but small movements.