Chapter 2: Acting Day 1 (Dream/part 1)

Just saying, Blue being angry at Ink happened like 2 days (AUT [AU Time {AVT is AntiVoid Time}]) after Ink sent Dream to Error's home. I'm saying this because people might get confused and think that it happened right after the other (I kinda was planning to do that but I changed my mind cuz it wouldn't make sense with my new idea)

I'm so sorry for not updating
I decided to just post these as they are right now, chap 2.5 doesn't really have a proper ending to the chap, I rushed it so you lot won't have to wait

I'm so sorry

Anyway, onto the story
It's in 3rd person btw

~~~~~

"Ok, I think that the best course of action would be to pretend to be the other, we'll have to practice a bit though." Error said.

"Ok?" Dream said, he was still very confused as to what's going on.

"Since time doesn't work properly here, we have lots of time," Error said. "I'm sure Nightmare and the gang would understand, but I rather not risk it. So only tell him when he confronts you, he hates when people don't tell him things." He added.

Dream hummed in response.

"Do you have any advice? I don't wanna make them suspicious of their friend, Dream, suddenly acting like the destroyer does in his spare time."

"Just don't make big decisions, that might lower the chance of doing something I wouldn't."

"I don't have much advice I could give you, except the same."

They thought for a while.

"We should probably tell each other stuff the other should know, if you don't want to it's fine, but knowing something like that might help in the long run."

After that {I'm lazy sorry-}

They can act like the other quite closely now, and that took a day in the AUs but it was a week in the Antivoid.

{That's an example for the time not working properly there XD}

"I have an idea, how about we talk in our dreams when you sleep (most likely out of habit)? Since I'm in your body now and have your powers." Error said.

"Right, does that mean you don't sleep?"

"I guess? And anyway, I need some practice with this." Error said summoning then holding out Dream- his staff, his until they find a way to reverse well... the whole situation.

"Well, that's another thing we need to practice. Nice, more work."

23 hours later (AUT) and 1 week later (AVT)

"Well, now I know how you use your strings and you how my staff, is there anything else we need to practice?"

"I don't think so, no." Error said, he suddenly realised something. "Since I'm the only one that can roughly tell the time here and that, it's been about 2 days in the AUs, I know it felt like 2 weeks, that's kinda how the Antivoid's time works, it doesn't heh heh. Anyway, shouldn't we leave the Antivoid? Being in the Antivoid for too long could make your body turn the same as mine, I don't want that, so I should go to Ink since you were missing for a while."

"Right, I don't want that either. And tell him the device didn't work."

"Device? What device? My memory is s***-"

"Well, firstly I was sent here with a device to block out your powers of something. I wasn't told what it's supposed to do, but all we need to know is that it didn't work and this happened. Secondly, you can't swear, since I don't" Dream said using his arms to point at them before he gave a glitched sigh and opened a glitched portal for Error.

"Ok, see you in your dreams. Hopefully."

"Yeah, bye."

With that Error left Dream in the Antivoid through the portal Dream made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's when Dream noticed he didn't like the Antivoid, he was lonely and the emptiness everywhere was not helping.

He tried to remember what Error told him about where he hangs out which isn't the Antivoid. He remembers it has something to do with stars and galaxies.

Outertale right?

A few more minutes of thinking, Dream mentally confirmed that Error said Outertale, and he went there.

Dream liked it, he understood why Error loves it. It was quite spacious like the Antivoid, but there are the stars to look at. He felt like he could watch for hours, which he did.

A few hours later, a whisper was heard. Dream didn't know what it said but he heard it, looked in the direction it came from, saw something move, and make a portal to flee, believing it was what Error would do.

"Hey!" He heard, he didn't pause for a moment, however.

He decided to stay in the Antivoid for a while, he got really bored, really quick.

What does Error do to pass the time in the Antivoid?

He couldn't remember.

It was making something with yarn...

It was crocheting, right?

Yeah, it was crocheting. Dream looked for the box Error has shown him. He found it and took some bright yellow yarn and a hook, and made a slipknot (it was the only thing he remembered). After he did so he remembered what to do after.

Dream was actually enjoying himself, now that he knows what he's doing and he started to get the hang of it.

The finishing result was a bright yellow, orange and purple scarf, it had purple in the middle, then orange on both sides then yellow on the outer edges. It was really soft so Dream put it on and started to make something else.

After making the 10th scarf, he wanted to try making something else.

So he attempted to solve out how to do so.

He wondered if Error would be ok amidst Blue and Ink...

he stopped pondering about Error and he pushed himself to crochet something more complex.