Where is it?

Kaylee wrapped her paw around Blaze's tail and instantly jumped up to rush out the door.

Beth and Zipper where the last ones out, which was very... awkward... Zipper wanted to say something, but got too scared and just mustered to say.

"So... um.. got any... cheese... puffs..?" He slapped himself in the face, realizing how wierd that sounded. Sure, Zipper was a very innosent character, but in reality, he had some pretty deep thoughts. He pretends to be innosent, because... well... he used to be. He know people liked him better as a innocent potato who didn't know better but really, he was probably the smartest one out there.

Beth looked up from her phone, a confused expression on her face. "Sorry... what? Why would I have cheese puffs?" She noticed the blush around his face and he looked down at the ground. "Hay? Zipper... erm... You ok?"

Zipper looked forward, not noticing she had spoken. Blush lined his face as he stared into the abyss. Beth tapped his shoulder. Zipper snapped out of it. "Oh. Um yeah. Im fine." He pulled lightly on one of his straps out of nervousness.

The group got back onto the elevator and headed up to the rooftop pool. But, they didn't plan on going in.

The elevator opened up as Kaylee rushed past everyone, finding the perfect spot to see the sky. Everyone else fallowed her closely.

They all sat down, staring up at the stars. They glistened in the moonlight, brilliant and beautiful. Kaylee glanced at her phone.

12:08

Kaylee turned to Pickle, who was typically good with timing. "Hay. When does it start again?" Pickle, without even looking down replied. "12:13 they say. Not sure though." Pickle was great with times but despite her great timing, she wasn't always the brightest. She only keeps track of time because she is scared of waisting it.

10 minutes pass

The group stared at the sky, confused. They assumed it was just false timing and kept waiting.

20 minutes pass

Beth stood up and looked down at the group. "Its not coming. I'm going inside." And then just up and left.

Kaylee lowered her ears, as her eyes go yellow in nervousness. (Kaylee's eyes change due to emotions. Why? Because I wrote this.)

"Hay guys. I have a feeling somethings wrong." Beth was just at the elevator, about to press the button to call it, but a loud boom erupted from the sky.

A star flashed as it disintegrated into nothing. Then another. And another. Soon, the sky had little to no stars.

Kaylee stood up, confused and scared. Blaze got up and went next to her. "We... we should go." Blaze said, nervousness hinting in her voice.

The group stood up, and went to join Beth by the elevator. They got in and went back to the room. They didn't say much afterwards.

They one by one went into their rooms and went to bed. Zipper slept on the couch, Beth had her own room, Blaze and Kaylee slept together, and pickle sat perched on the window.

Kaylee awoke to a bang, louder than any sound she had ever heard. She rushed to the window, and gasped in horror and amazement at the same time.