Friends

The door slid open and the two let go of the hug.

"Welcome to the Little Town hotel." Kaylee's father purred elegantly.

Kaylee and Blaze giggled as they stepped, or well... slithered on Blaze's end, out of the car.

The hotel stood high above then, a beautiful sign above them, reflecting the sunlight of the soon to be setting sun.

"Wow! This is amazing, K! How did you afford this?" Blaze said in awe.

Kaylee laughed. "18 years of hard work I guess." She looked at Blaze, blushing a little.

Blaze blushed as well, Looking down at the ground.

Then suddenly, a familiar voice interrupted the silence.

A orange cat leaned her head out the window of a run down car.
"HEEEEYYY YOOOUUUU TWWOO-"

The door swung open and the cat landed on the cement, face first.

"Hey Zipper!" Kaylee giggled as she went to help her friend up.

Zipper looked at the two of them, giving them a goofy grin.

"Well, arnt we going in?" He chuckled.

"Not until Archy, AJ, Beth, and Pickle get here!" Blaze said, maybe a little louder than expected.

She instantly realized her mistake and blushed, looking away.

A couple of minutes go by as Kaylee disided that her dad could go.

She blew him a kiss and he drove away, only saying "I love you" and "take care." (Also there was "don't get hit by a angry man." but we don't talk about that.)

Suddenly a small swoosh came from above them as a Falcon swooped in.

"Hey Pickle!" Zipper waves exsitedly, both hands in the air.

"Oh! Hey Zipper! Hay Kaylee! Hay Blaze!" She waved happily, A grin across her face.

"So hows the new nest?" Blaze asks.

"Way better than the old one actually! There's a mutch better look of the mountains." Her eyes slowly glides to the mountains surrounding the city.

The falcon tilts her head. "Wheres everybody else? They should be here by now, right?"

And just like some sort of dajavue, AJ came rushing in on her bike.

"Hey... gang...!" She wheezed between breaths.

"Wow AJ. Your more out of shape than a jackrabbit in a tornado!" Zipper pointed out. No one ever knew what he meant by that, but they still liked him.

The out of shape husky jumped off her bike and parked it in a empty bike slot. (Dunno what its calls) And jogged over to the group, still trying to catch her breath.

"Ok that leaves one more person to arrive. Beth-

Zipper cleared his throat, Interrupting Kaylee.

"Are you kidding me Zipper?" Kaylee said, blankly.

Suddenly, a small car made its way into the parking lot.

Beth stepped out and walked over to the group.

"Hey." She said in her monotone voice.

"HII!!!♡" Zipper squeaked, rushing over for a hug.

The wolf pushed the small cat off of her, yet he didn't care.

Zipper had a thing for Beth, and almost everyone knew it, exsept Beth. (Oooo does Zipper confess his love, or not? Your may never know.)

Yeah, I know, the last chapter was quite short, but I don't care. It was still sweet. ♡