Roommates

"Can we go in now?" Zipper said, sounding bored out of his mind.

"Never! We shall never touch the wretched inside of that horrable hotel. Oh sutch a pitty." Pickle teased, punching him slightly in the shoulder with her wing.

Everyone laughed as they walked,slithered, flied, or however they travelled into the hotel.

Kaylee nervously walked up to the zebra at the front desk, who was looking through files on her desk.

"Hay... um..." Kaylee nervously started. She wasnt very good with interacting with new people. "I reserved a room in the top for me and my friends. I already paid, it should be under... um... Kaylee Pikes." Kaylee nervously rubbed the back of her head as the zebra looked on the computer.

"Oh! You must be the group to watch the meteor shower!" She smiled while turning back to the group. She looked into her drawers and pulled out a card. She examined it, then put it back in. Of course, she wasn't using her hoofs, she used her teeth. Blaze kinda felt bad for the horses of the world, not being able to pick stuff up, but she snapped out of her thoughts as Kaylee was handed a card.

"Have a nice day!" The zebra yelled. The group returned the statment and went to the elevator.

"You guys got everything, right?" Blaze asked, making sure everything was in order. Blaze hates it when people forgot things.

The elevator door closed as it golted into motion. Zipper began sweating as he pulled on the straps of his overalls.

"You ok?" Beth asked, showing a little concern for the small cat.

Zipper began to blush. Beth was really pretty. Back on the farm, everyone looked the same. Even in the town. But Beth stood out. She was rebellious and yet so still. It was like a yin yang. Zipper shook away the thoughts and remembered she asked him a question.

"Yeah I'm fine now." He lied. He had bad experiences with elevators, but he was fine with Beth there.

The elevator jolts to a stop as it opens up. The group exited the elevator, slowly walking down the hall. "This is it! Room 367!" Kaylee announces, happiness filling her.

She slid the card through the slot as it beeped, the small light on it turning green. Kaylee opened the door and froze, her eyes widened in amazement.

The group gasped as they saw huge house sized room, full of amazing things! (If you know steven universe, think of the room they went to in the episode 'Mr Greg'.)

Kaylee rushed into the room, admiring the beautiful chandelier and glistening pool, while Blaze trailed behind her. Beth just plopped her bag down next to a bed, and leaned against a wall, watching everything, making mental notes on what everyone was doing. Zipper instantaneously jumped into the pool, splashing water on the love sick cat and snake.

"Zipper! This is my favorite sweater! She moaned, staring at her iconic green sweater.

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! WATER. IN. EARS!" He yelled.

"Never mind Zipper. Its fine." She mumbled, heading to one of the rooms. Blaze slithered behind her carrying the two bags.

A couple minutes goes by as Kaylee comes out wearing a beautiful purple sweater and white pearls at the seams. (Before she got changed Blaze left the room.)

Blaze squealed in amazement, turning red from blushing. "Your so beautiful, K!" She squealed, going in for a smooch.

Kaylee blushed as well, smooching her little snake biscuit back.

Pickle swooped in beside Blaze, whispering into her ear. "Nice one, Blaze." Then flying back to the couch.

Blaze when red, remebering that everyone else was in the room. Kaylee headed over to the couch and grabbed the remote, the rest of the gang joining her.

"So... any tv suggestions? Ducktective? Steven Universe? Bloody Mary?" Kaylee suggested, flipping through the channels.

Suddenly, a phone alarm begins buzzing.
Buzz!
Buzz!
Buzz!
Kaylee jumped up, frantically looking for her phone. The alarm name read:
Its time!

Kaylee grinned deeply as she looked at her friends. "You guys ready?"