Chapter 16

Charlie's POV

Is this actually happening? I thought leaning towards Ricky.

"Hey guys?" Someone shouted opening the door making Ricky and I jump away from each other. Big Red walked in a realized what was happening.

"Oh uh hey guys. Uh.. we're.. we're ordering pizza while Ms. Jenn is having some kind of real-time midlife crisis. You both good with pepperoni and soy cheese?" He said awkwardly.

"Yeah, yeah that's fine." I said looking down awkwardly.

"Yeah that sounds good to me." Ricky said awkwardly.

"Cool." Big red said slowly backing away and leaving.

Me and Ricky made eye contact. I gave him an awkward smile and grabbed my bag and headed out the door, hearing Ricky sigh from behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was driving home with Chase in the passenger seat.

"Hey you ok? You haven't been talking much." Chase asked. I looked at him quickly then back at the road.

"Oh yeah I'm perfectly fine besides I basically confessed my love for Ricky and then we almost kissed." I said causally and then smiled at him. "I'm perfectly fine." Chase looked at me like I had two heads.

"Almost kissed?" He asked.

"Big red walked in right before we kissed." I said. He nodded his head and looked out the window. Then smiled and looked at me.

"Well look at it this way. He was going to kiss you right?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"Yeah I guess," I said.

"Well then he obviously likes you back but hasn't told you yet." He said.

"Or it could of just been, i don't know, heat of the moment or something." I said.

"Ok Charlie. He likes you. You like him. But both of you are too stupid to realize that. So let's just not stress about ok?" Chase said smiling as he started to play his music.

I laughed hearing his music. We have the same taste in music.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing it's just. 5 Seconds Of Summer. Haven't listened to them in awhile. Any new songs?" I asked.

Chase grinned at me and started playing their new album.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I'm so excited for the next two episodes!