Chapter 5

Charlie's POV

I was sitting in my room writing words to a song I've been working on until my phone buzzed. I picked it up and looked at it.

### ### ####: Hey Charlie! It's Ricky btw. Do you want to come over? I'm planning on watching high school musical. Lol.

I smiled. He didn't give up.

### ### #### changed to: 💛Ricky💛

Charlie: Yeah I'll be there in a few.

💛Ricky💛: Cool.

I got my bag and got into my car and drove to Rickys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ricky's POV

I stared at my phone. She's coming over. I smiled.

Charlie changed to: 💕Charlie💕

My dad walked down the stairs and saw me.

"What's got you into a happy mood?" He asked me.

"My friend is coming over and we are planning to watch high school musical." I said.

"Big Red?" My dad asked.

I shook my head. "Charlie she's coming over."

"Ohhh your crush?" My dad asked. My eyes widen.

"No! No I don't like her like that. I-" I was cut off my the door bell ringing. Dad looked at me and smirked as he went to the door.

"I think." I whispered to myself.  I walked to the door.

"Hi you must be Charlie! Come in." My dad said. Charlie smiled and walked in.

"Hey," Charlie said to me.

"Hi." I said, my voice cracking a little bit. "Um my dad bought chicken wings, I hope that's okay."

"Are you kidding me? I love them." Charlie said  smiling.

"Great!" I said smiling.

                              -after eating-
Charlie's POV

We finished eating and Ricky and I ran and jumped on the couch. I was a lot more comfortable now than I was when I walked in.

"Ok I hope your ready cause I'm not gonna lie this movie kind of sucks." Ricky said opening a bag of m&m. I looked at him and took a handful of m&ms.

"I think I'll be okay." I said laughing. He started the movie, with smile on his face.

                      -After the movie-

I took the remote and rewind to the part were they sang We're all in this together.

"Okay Troy get up." I said standing up.

"Why" Ricky whined. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hands pulling him up.

"Because you have the learn the dance," I played the movie, "okay ready?" He nodded.

We started dancing and let me tell you we sucked. We looked and started laughing.

"Ok ok wait!" I said wiping my tears of laughter away. "Your not even in the right position!"

I went to him and turned him in the right way. I looked at him and he was staring at me with a small smile.

"What?" I asked smiling.