Bio

Name: (Y/n) Yukihime / Winter

Codename: Winter

Sin: Gluttony

Faction: Eagle Union

Ship rigging: Will be explained at the bottom

Age: 22-years old (But is actually over 100 due to being in hibernation)

Race: A genetically modified Human Siren Hybrid, Japanese American

Gender: Male

Height: 5"11

Titles: The Great Devourer, Black Hole, Snow White, The Sin of Gluttony, Gluttony, God Eater, The Monster, The White Ghost, The Ivory Abyss, The Winter Soldier, etc

Likes: His little sisters(the Shipgirls), Music, Singing, Cooking, Writing, Fixing things, Tinkering, Reading, Typing, his father, Piano, flute, tea, teasing, Drawing, etc

Dislikes: Bad people, bullies, pervs, bitter tea, bad music, trashy commanders, cowards, annoying people, etc

Description: (Y/n) has snow-white skin and hair(Short), pink eyes, and an above-average build. He wears a white sleeveless button-up t-shirt, black tie, a pair of black fingerless leather gloves, black vintage knee-high boots, black tactical cargo pants, Black Ericdress button plain loose European trench long coat, a pair of black Montblanc glasses, a pair of broken handcuffs, a brooch tied around the neck, and 3 pairs of 8mm black round stud earrings. He also sports a large tattoo design on his back, it has the symbol of the four main factions running down his back with some designs on the sides, looks similar to 4's tattoo in the movie "Divergent". And a large snowflake tattoo on his left breast. When he speaks, he sounds like the Sirens from the anime. Like an autotune or robotic-ish voice.

Personality Traits: (Y/n) is a very kind and caring man. He'll be seen taking care of/protecting the Shipgirls or people who can't take care of themselves. He tends to put others before himself and tends to overwork. He goes far in battle, still fights even when injured. He's kind by nature and has been described by others as having very gentle eyes. He exhibits a great deal of determination. Even though he is relatively strong on his own, (Y/n) isn't opposed to asking others for help when he needs it. He is very protective of his friends and family. However, despite his kind and understanding nature, (Y/n) does have a limited tolerance and has a distaste to those who express rudeness, cowardice, and barbaric actions such has rape or killing with bad intentions. He would normally never get mad but even under the shell of kindness and positivity, anger and rage lurk beneath.

Siren Form + Rigging: His siren form doesn't make any major changes except for a pair of oni horns, two pairs of fangs, claws, a mutated mouth(Sometimes), and a long and THICC tail. His Siren rigging is black with blue highlights. It takes the form of a leviathan or mythical sea dragon. Equipped with 3 pairs of Siren laser cannons, two black hole torpedo launchers, diamond-tipped claws, enhanced body armor, a tail that either has a sword or dragon head, 4 modified machine guns, 2 shield piercers, and 2 supernova missile launchers. All powered by a Black mental cube.