Chapter 22[Another Old Friend Returns]

Three weeks earlier before Alan's sabotage. It is three in the morning, Markus was walking in the streets, he was heading to his Charger but then he walked past three high school teenagers hanging around wearing leatherman's smoking shit. And including a little boy was hanging out with them. Apparently these teens are football players acting like they're tough, even though Markus was much bigger than them, they weren't really intimidated by him only because one of them had a pocket knife and took it out, then he walked to Markus and was talking to him. 

The teenager: Hey you. I'm talking to you.

Markus: What the fuck do you want?

The teenager: You're walking through my territory.

Markus: Motherfucker, keep your territory, I don't need to be playing with a bunch of kids in the middle of the night.

The little kid: Hey, watch who you're talking to with that disrespect, bitch!

The teenager: You heard the little man, now if you want us to let you off, hand over a hundred bucks buddy or your ass is getting cut up.

Markus: You kids are funny. You're standing in Chicago, and here you all are acting like you're tough in the middle of the night only, and since I'm by myself, you gang up like real vaginas to rob people who just happen to walk by, you're all what's wrong with this generation.

The little kid: Slit his bitch ass throat man! 

The teenager was about to swing his knife at Markus, but he easily dodged it then he shoved the teen's face down to the ground, and Markus quickly pulled out his Desert Eagle and was shooting near the teen who's on the ground, all nine bullets shot, loud noises echoing through the street, scaring the living soul out of that teen, as the other two teenagers already ran away, but the little kid was too scared to even move, then Markus grabbed the teenager and pulled him up. 

Markus: Stick to football, and just act like regular teen next time, because if this is what you call being yourself, well change that shit, you almost died like a fucking little shit for nothing, get your ass out of here. 

Markus threw the teenager and the teenager ran away. As Markus watched him run, he turned around to the kid and pushed him against the wall. 

Markus: Now you. What the fuck is wrong with you? Sneaking out of your room to hang out with these losers doing stupid shit like this? How old are you?

The little kid: You don't need to know.

Markus: HOW OLD ARE YOU!

The little kid: Nine!

Markus: So you think you're so tough huh? Here, go ahead. 

Markus gave his Desert Eagle to the little kid. 

Markus: Shoot me.