Chapter 2 [Detective's Case Gone Wrong]

It is Thursday, 9:22 am. Detective Logan is driving to the station to talk with the Chief. He parked his car and walked to the station and enter it, as he walked in, couple of officers were saying good morning to him, he finally entered the chiefs office, opening the door and sat on the chair.

Ben: Detective Logan, glad you could make it.

Detective Logan: No problem, so what's the big news?

Ben: It's about Markus Maldonado, you heard about him?

Detective Logan: Oh great, fucking great. What do i do? Babysit his ass?

Ben: You have any idea what's he been doing? I know that you know what he did last night, we don't need this guy illegally doing our jobs, his hero days are over.

Detective Logan: Heh yeah, no kidding. Maybe as a Marine he was a hero, but he doesn't like any of us at all. He ain't doing any of this for us.

Ben: Whatever his business is, needs to stop right now. You're gonna go and take him in.

Detective Logan: I don't wanna meet this guy, but now i got no choice huh?

Ben: You're the only man i can count on, detective. You're our greatest detective ever, even other states know you get shit done.

Detective Logan: What do you even want me to do? No ones ever caught the guy before, FBI can't even do shit to him, he's just too much of a badass for them as well, so what do you even expect out of me?

Ben: What's there to lose? You'll probably learn something out of him.

Detective Logan: Yeah right, I'll probably only learn that he'll kill me in so many ways.

Ben: Logan, I've actually seen you do something that the FBI was too pussy to do.

Detective Logan: Ok then, is this it? Nothing else?

Ben: Drinks are on me tonight.

Detective Logan then stood up, and then he said to the Chief.

Detective Logan: Alright, one bounty hunter coming right up.

Detective Logan left the chiefs office, and then he exit the station and got in his car, then drove off heading to Markus house. Meanwhile, four of the Ninecrimes, John, Travis, Robert, and Gavin, were all heading to the bank.

John: Alright boys. Just like we planned. Everything in bank ain't secured right now, thanks to our hacking buddy.

As they arrived to the bank, they put their masks on and three of them got out with assault rifles with bags, running fast at the bank, they ran inside and started shooting up in the ceiling. All the people inside started screaming and were crouching down, trying to take cover, and finally they stopped firing.

John: Alright alright, no body move! Everyone stay down, we ain't here for you people, we only want the money, so don't do anything fucking stupid! It's simple, If you wanna stay alive today, just lay on the ground, don't move, and you may live, do i make myself clear!?