23

¤ Close
Nick Jonas ↲

Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe

Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space
Cause space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too...

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

This was it. Tonight was the night.

Taehyung was finally going to draw and see Jungkook in all his naked glory one-on-one.

For artistic reasons, he was very excited and ready for the challenge. He wanted to capture the muscles and angular planes of the younger, detailing the absolute beauty and power his body held. A multitude of poses already filled his mind, all of which would highlight the artistry of the boy.

And for entirely different reasons - reasons that involved his blinding attraction to the younger - Taehyung couldn't wait to feast his eyes on every single part of Jungkook.

Uncovered, bare, naked for his eyes only.

His mouth was watering at the thought.

Of course, his mind went back to this morning and what almost went down in Jungkook's bed. While he wasn't ready for sex yet, Taehyung was open to a continued exploration of each other. Everything would come with time and they'd get there eventually. And Jungkook didn't seem to be in any rush either; he never asked to try anything more, so much so that Taehyung had to tell him to not be so gentle.

Don't get him wrong, he loved the tender and caring side of Jungkook. It meant the world to him that the younger continuously respected his comfort level and body. Though Taehyung wanted Jungkook to be able to do what he wanted as well. He wanted his boyfriend to feel welcome being less delicate in terms of their intimacy.

Taehyung understood that it'd take time to get there. They were still learning each other's boundaries and exploring what they themselves liked. Communication would be essential, that way they could openly discuss what worked versus what did not.

He made an active effort to do that this morning. That slightly rough and powerful side of Jungkook turned him on a lot; he loved seeing him lose control.

There'd have to be more of that in the future.

Taehyung had to stop the turn of those thoughts unless he wanted to greet Jungkook with a raging hard on.

He had already prepared a small dinner - and by prepared, ordered take out - and chilled a bottle of wine. So while waiting for the younger to show up, he decided to get his supplies ready for later. He thought it might make the most sense to pose Jungkook laying down, that way he'd be more comfortable and not just standing naked before Taehyung. Deliberating between the living room and his bedroom, he finally determined his bedroom would be the best location. The lights were on a dimmer switch and he could create a better vibe there.

For drawing, of course.

After lugging his easel into his room and positioning it by the bed, he quickly set up his papers and pencils. He made sure his room was tidy as well, wanting to create a nice space for them to work.

On drawing, of course.

Jungkook arrived then, knocking at his door loudly. Taehyung basically ran to greet him, so excited to see his boyfriend again. He flung open the door and instantly felt his mouth start to water.

The younger had his typical uniform of ripped jeans and a white tank on, his hair ruffled and falling into his eyes. And those eyes were hungry as they took in Taehyung.