We laid down and watched some Netflix.

Liked by nickiminaj, courtneychipolone, victoriamonet and 3

Liked by nickiminaj, courtneychipolone, victoriamonet and 3.783.580 others
arianagrande my monroe💌 @danadeville

courtneychipolone what? Call me please!
victoriamonet Madonna 🥵
tileystrozewski damn'let's make some party tomorrow 🤩🥂

During the film I noticed that Ariana was sleeping. I stroke through her hair and over her cheek.
„I'll never ever let you alone. I promise you fiancée!" I whispered to myself and kissed her cheek as she came closer to me. She was so cute while she was sleeping. I couldn't look away from her. I couldn't sleep anyway. I stood up, took my bag und put out one cigarette. I went to the balcony and lit it on.
„You're so stupid Dana how could you hurt this woman." I said to myself as I smoked at the cigarette. Suddenly I felt warm hands around my waist. I turned around when Ariana was in front of me.
„Why aren't you sleeping." she asked quietly.
„I can't sleep. Why do you woke up?" I questioned.
„I noticed that you weren't next to me. I thought that I was dreaming the whole time but when I smelt your parfume I got up. Why are you smoking? Don't do that it's disgusting and unhealthy."
„I try to relax with these fucking cigarettes. They're really disgusting but yeah. What should I do."
When I wanted to smoke the cigarette she took it and threw it away. I looked at her with this ‚what the fuck' view.
„Don't do that ever again. These disgusting things won't solve your problems." she said and pointed at the cigarette box. I had to smile a little bit. What would I do without her.
„I'm sorry. For everything." I said again and started to cry.
„Don't cry anymore. It's in the past." she said and hugged me.
„I hurt you so fucking much. I'm so sorry my angel!"
„Both of us suffered baby. Don't cry anymore!
Look at me. From now on we're together! Forever! It doesn't matter what is going to come, we'll get through it together okay? Now we're together! Stop crying." she answered.
I wiped the tears out of my face and kissed her passionately.
„Let's go to find some sleep. It's already 4:50 a.m." I said and jumped onto the bed.

-

Ariana's Pov.

„Baby wake up." I shook her shoulder while she was sleeping.
„Hmm." she groaned loudly.
„Wake up my baby." I said again and stroke over her arm. I placed kisses then she finally opened her eyes.
„Good morning."
„Good morning." she answered as she placed a kiss on my lips.
We got up and dressed up. It was 1:00 p.m and we decided to go out to get something to eat.
We drove to Starbucks and got some food and a coffee.

„Omg can I take a photo with you two." a little girl asked me as we nodded.
„Thank you. You are the best." she said while she walked away. That made us really happy.
„Tiley wrote me." she said and showed me her display.

Bro🍷: Hey you two...where should I start? However...
Bro🍷: I'm so glad that u two r a couple again
Bro🍷: we wanted to make a little party tonight because the tour is over and for you two like a little comeback
Bro🍷: I hope I'm gonna see u Madonna ❤️

I had to smile. This was so cute.
„You don't have to smirk like that Grande." she said and rolled her eyes. I loved her when she's crazy like that.
„Anyway I've to bring you somewhere."
„Where?" I questioned curiously.
„It's a surprise."

We drove to the Tiffany & Co. Store.
„We're here." she said and smiled.
We went in. When I saw so many people inside I looked over to Dana. There were so many people.
She took the microphone and started to speak.

„Dear Ariana, my world is nothing worth without you. I noticed that when you wasn't by my side. This was the most terrible time I've went through. But enough about me. You went through hard times. I hurt you so fucking hard. I can't say how sorry I feel. I want you happy and crazy. I hope there will be a good time soon. I'm sorry for everything hard you went through when I wasn't by your side. I love you."
She said and came over to me with a Tiffany box.
„I let it made especially for you. There is just this only Exemplar in the whole. Because there is just one Ariana. My Ariana." she added.

When she gave me the necklace I couldn't say anything. There was a pendant with my face on made out of diamonds. I hugged her so strong.
„It wasn't necessary! I love you too! But you are my present." I said back and kissed her.

Afterwards we sat down in the car and drove home to dress up for the party. I was looking for some nice clothes in the closet while Dana put on her make up. I'm so happy that she was here again.
„What are you going to wear?" she asked me.
„I don't know I think a dress would be nice but I orient myself to you. So what are you gonna wear?"

She sighed as she showed me a sexy black dress with tigh-highs. I looked away as I put out my red dress. That would be nice. I undressed myself when I noticed that she was starring at my body the whole time.
„What's the problem Deville?" I asked with a smirk on my lips. She got up and pulled me to closer to her.
I was breathing heavily while she looked at me like that. She looked so fucking sexy that I couldn't anymore.
„I'm wet" I smirked and she smiled at me.
„When are you not?" she asked as I bit my lip.
„Good point". I started kissing her passionately and slightly at the same time. I felt how her tongue inside my mouth. That felt hot gosh.
„Fuck me please" I moaned into the kiss.
„I would love to but we haven't got time anymore"
I broke up the kiss and watched on my clock. Just 30 minutes and the party will start.
„Go to the side!" I yelled and laughed.

-

When we finally we arrived Tiley's home we went inside as everyone clapped and screamed.
Tiley ran over to us and hugged both of us.
„I'm so happy for you guys" he said with a grin in his face. We were both laughing. Afterwards lots of people came to us to congratulate us for our ‚comeback' and the tour.

We drunk a lot of champagne and other alcoholic drinks. A few hours later when everyone was drunk as fuck we decided to play Wii. We played a tennis game. The first one were Dana and I. Luckily I won and provoked her the whole time. Tiley said that upstairs is a room where we can sleep because we couldn't drive. We went upstairs it was like 5 pm.
„I'm still wet Deville" I yelled to her while she was laying on the bed. I heard her chuckling.
„What's so funny though?"
She just took my hand and pulled me to her. I was sitting on top of her and kissed her.
„Imma solve your problem baby. Really fast." she said as she started to put off my dress.

-

Dana's Pov.

„I'm really sorry. I didn't even know." I said and laughed really loud. Tiley and Brian told me that Ariana and I was really loud last night. While I was making us pancakes I saw Ariana came into the kitchen.
„Has somebody got an aspirin? I've headache. Fucking alcohol." She came to me and gave me a quick kiss.
„And are you satisfied?" Brian asked and chuckled proactively. She looked at me and I've to laugh too.
„Ehm First YES I AM! And second DON'T LISTEN TO US WHEN WE'RE FUCKING OR I'M GONMA BEAT YOUR ASS!" she yelled what made us laughing a lot more.
„You have your period or why are you in a bad mood" I asked her while hugging her from behind.
„I'm starving!" she shouted.
„Okay baby relax! I've made some pancakes"

After we ate some pieces of our pancakes we dressed up and drove home.
„The sex last night was hot" she said while we were watching catfish.
„I know babe" I answered.

Ariana's Pov.

We were laying on the sofa when I suddenly got a message.

I went into my Instagram DM's and saw the name.

{A/N: I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!!
What do you think about my story?}