**New Member Discussion**

I honestly have nothing to say in this situation... I'm just so used to doing pre-chapter notes, it's kinda become a habit...

Just as a reminder, this is a work of pure fiction, and should not be taken seriously. Other than that, enjoy the chapter!

>BTS<>BTS<>BTS<>BTS<>BTS<>BTS<>BTS<>BTS<

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?!" Jungkook shouted in shock and outrage.

And to be honest, he wasn't the only one who was upset over the news. Namjoon, being the leader, was behaving as calmly and maturely about this compared to his group though he still had a slight frown on his face. Jin was also being mature though he was mumbling something about "another mouth to feed." Everyone wisely decided to ignore him. Taehyung and Jimin were both as upset as Jungkook though they mostly limited it to pouting and half-hearted glares. Yoongi honestly didn't care about the whole situation that much but he did get annoyed when Jungkook woke him up. Hoseok was the only one who didn't show any signs of being upset though he did look slightly worried.

Bang PD looked at the group of boys with a tired look in his eyes. It has been exactly two weeks after the release of BTS's latest album, "Love Yourself: Tear." People went crazy and the album received a lot of praise. Bang PD was both pleased and proud of how far BTS has progressed but he recently started feeling as though there was something... missing. And that was when it hit him.

"I am sure you heard me clearly, Jungkook. I was actually thinking of adding another member to BTS." The older male said, repeating what he had said earlier.

"But why? I personally think that the group is doing just fine with how things are at the moment!" Taehyung said cutting in.

"Tae has a point! We've been improving a lot and have been gaining more popularity and support for a while now. We're fine!" Jimin exclaimed, sharing his agreement.

"I know that but please hear me out." Bang PD said sitting down in his chair.

When he realized what was missing, he immediately went over the trainees for a while. Many of them have been improving a lot and have potential, but there was one trainee that was suited for this position.

"I am not saying that I am adding a new member because you aren't improving. I'm adding a new member because you've improved." This made the boys share a look of confusion so Bang PD continued speaking. "You remember how I said that BTS is Big Hit's main priority at the moment, correct?"

The group shared another look before slowly nodding.

"Then I can tell you already know the main reason why. As you are currently our main priority, we can't afford to produce and promote any other boy groups at the moment. I noticed how hard many of our trainees have been training and in a way, I feel bad that they won't be performing for real any time soon." The older male explained.

"Why not just transfer them to another agency then? I'm sure they'll find the chance to debut there." Jimin pointed out.

"Because the agencies that Big Hit have close relations with are likely to be very... picky with what they are searching for in an idol. Not to mention that there are the risks of... you know what..." Bang PD explained, his lips forming a thin line once he finished talking.