5~Allisons Trouble and Meeting Corbin

Allison's P.O.V

"Ugh!!! I HATE that stupid Tree hugger!!! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GET ME IN TROUBLE!!! I HATE MY STUPID PARENTS FOR INVITING HER!!!!! SHES JUST A POOR NOBODY!!!! I swear I'll have my revenge someday......" I yelled to myself in my pillow.

"ALLISON SEARA CARRMICHAEL!!!!!!!!!! GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!" I heard my mom yell

" ILL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!!" I yelled to her, I was making a voodoo doll of Dawn. Hehehe......

"NO!!! YOU GET DOWN DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled even louder and angrier

"FINE!!!" I yelled.

I went down the stairs to see the police in the living room. Just great...

"ALLISON these men said that you PUSHED DAWN INTO THE LIONS DEN." She stated in my face

"Yea. So what? She deserved it!!" I said

"And why did she deserve it may I ask?" She spat harshly

"Because..... (Thinking of lies........thinking!!!) She-She kept secrets from me!! She has a crush on my Boyfriend and I-is trying to take my friends away from me!! She's ruining my life!!!" I said as i fake cried.

"Oh Sweety!! I'm so sorry she did that!! I will never let her touch you again you poor thing!!!" She said as she hugged me.

BEST. LYE. EVER.

"But we will still have to take you to the station for questioning.."

"Fine..."

"We were still not able to find your friend in the pit, we believe the lions have done something to her"

'Great' , I thought, 'if she's gone then I'll still be in power!'

Dawns POV

As me and Leo walked to the Cheetah exhibit I heard a voice.

"Leo, it seems you have made a new friend"

I turned around to be faced with a giant Cheetah standing on its hind legs.

"Nice to see you again, Corbin." Leo said as he chuckled and asked " How about we see your real form? I bet this young lady would like to see!"

I watched as the Cheetah slowly shrunk and turned into a boy with blond hair wearing a black shirt and yellow pants he looked around my age. (14)

"Who is this you are with?" He said as he approached me.

"Umm Hi?" I said still shocked that he could shapeshift into a cheetah!!

"What's your name?" He asked kindly

"I'm Dawn...how can you do that?"

"I was born with it"

"Cool! That's so awesome!"

"No....Its not...."

"Why?" I asked

"Because of these powers my family disowned me and sent me to Africa to 'be with my kind' I was heartbroken... Then I was found by the zoo as I tried to make my way back home in my cheetah form."

"But why do they keep you here?"

"They think I'm to dangerous...."

"Oh ok..."

"But they do let me roam free at night!"

"I had to find my own way out!" Said Leo "The Cubs would not stop jumping all over me! I was trying to be sneaky!!" He exclaimed

Me and Corbin just laughed!!

"Ok! Leo why did you want to come here anyways?" I asked

"So you can meet someone with your same powers."

"Wait what do you mean by that?"

"You can also shape shift"

"Into what?"

"The first animal you touched while you were here at the zoo"

'The first animal I saw today was a squirrel, the first animal I talked to was Tigress the first animal I touched... Was the Cubs!!'

"If the first animal I touched was the Cubs, will I turn into a cub?"

"Maybe not" said Corbin "judging on your age you will turn into a 14 year old female lion, so you'll be pretty big." "When I was born I was a cub and I slowly grew I was bigger every time I changed into a cheetah."

"Wow! But how do I change?"

"You'll find out when the time comes" said Leo "but for now i better be getting back, It was good to see you again Corbin and if you don't mind will you take Dawn on a Tour of the zoo?"

"Sure! What do you want to se first Dawn?"

"Tigris" I stated firmly. "I need to know more about my powers and I know just the tiger to talk to"